Estes | Few Questions

CenturyClass

Lead-side Recruit
Credits
Saw a covenant tractor dragging an estes set over donner today? How bad is using purchase carriers for you guys?

and why the 5 categories of drivers on the website? doesnt make sense

thanks for the clarification guys

All I know is, I had that white line fever when I was a kid. I still have it. I'm seeing as much of it as the law will allow. I like running in the rebel flag region and I'm seeing all of it. I see Covenant trucks trying to back into the dock every now and then and I get plenty of time to catch up on my paper work while I wait for them to finish.

I see Covenant trucks trying to back into the dock every now and then and I get plenty of time to catch up on my paper work while I wait for them to finish.

kinda like the england drivers at my FAC who spend 10 mins trying to back into the dock, then forgot to open the doors, then must rinse and repeat. quite funny actually

Century, I was told those contractors run the lanes that only have a loads going one way when they get thier estes cut them lose.... Then they cost no more money for MR. Rob Where he would have to pay us to get going empty somewhere!!!!!!

Ran into 024 last week with 2.5 hours left they wanted extra drivers to run city with any remaining hours on the books

plus they had sign ups for temp schedule runs for extra or utility could bid or sign up for for the upcoming weeks

Century, I was told those contractors run the lanes that only have a loads going one way when they get thier estes cut them lose.... Then they cost no more money for MR. Rob Where he would have to pay us to get going empty somewhere!!!!!!

That's why they have scheduled runs out of ATL,or did have... Covenant,Southern Cal and several others...

The ones I've talked to run 6600 a week. Get Mondays off in each side of the country

Saw a covenant tractor dragging an estes set over donner today? How bad is using purchase carriers for you guys?

and why the 5 categories of drivers on the website? doesnt make sense

thanks for the clarification guys

Make that 6 categories, just started up a Utility 2 position, but as for the Category thing it sucks, it makes you have no Seniority at this place if you ever change from one to the other, which alot of people here would tell you that you should not change around and vice versa, but anymore they take away from one and give more to the other as far as regular runs, and it puts you at a position of wondering what they will do next.
I have been here 11 years and have gotten nowhere, took a run in a different class and lost alot, so don't take any initiative at this place you will only get hurt by there great 5 OR 6 PAGE bidding system that they say is FAIR, but in my mind it has to be the worst in this industry.
But anyway I am back in my original class LINEHAUL, on the very bottom until next year when they have another re-bid (if they do) like I said you never know what Richmond will come up with next!!

Gee A tempory set run, wow what will they come up with next, sorry but I am enjoying the 5 star hotels with a Bar, Pool, Hot Tub, and getting away from the wife and kids all week!!