Estes | Few Questions

all new hires must run wensday thru sunday.

I seen some new runs posted in a couple big terminals. If everyone is happy with what they are doing or don't notice the postings (it happens) They can hand pick a brand new cry baby fresh off the street to have the golden opportunity to be just like one of us and have a set run so they can see mommy every day :butt kiss:

I seen some new runs posted in a couple big terminals. If everyone is happy with what they are doing or don't notice the postings (it happens) They can hand pick a brand new cry baby fresh off the street to have the golden opportunity to be just like one of us and have a set run so they can see mommy every day :butt kiss:

Thats fine for now, they might not be so happy go lucky,come rebidd time

I think we are getting a new utility driver to run EB(heard)...Can't confirm it though...What's going on here? We're up...We're down..we're hiring...We're laying off...Jeez...Makin' me dizzy....

I think we are getting a new utility driver to run EB(heard)...Can't confirm it though...What's going on here? We're up...We're down..we're hiring...We're laying off...Jeez...Makin' me dizzy....

I don't know but they are running me like a pill popping owner operator

Century, I was told those contractors run the lanes that only have a loads going one way when they get thier estes cut them lose.... Then they cost no more money for MR. Rob Where he would have to pay us to get going empty somewhere!!!!!!

Con-way uses purchase carriers ALL THE TIME. I think they'd put it all on sub-service if they could. We run one a night out of NNC to Hagerstown, MD and they pack that bastard just as full as they can get it. From there the purchase carriers go on to RI, MA. I'd guess that 30-40% of our l/h freight company-wide goes on purchase.

IF Big E had it thier way we would all be extra or utility thats it...........Heard the new thing for them is hiring PT help in linehual give em miles miles miles with no bennies.....