ODFL | Fingerprints

imported_ol buck

TB Lurker
Credits
Saw a sign on dispatcher's window in GBO telling GBO drivers to report to dock office to be fingerprinted. Does anybody know what this is about? Are any other terminals doing it?

As stated new time clocks use fingerprint ID instead of just swiping your ID card. You don't think someone was cheating do you?

You have to let them program your index fingers fingerprints to your ID number.

What's next????

As stated new time clocks use fingerprint ID instead of just swiping your ID card. You don't think someone was cheating do you?

You have to let them program your index fingers fingerprints to your ID number.

What's next????

Cheating the clock is an old problem.When they're covered up with freight and a mob of new people come in it's hard to keep track of everybody.New and old people have taken advantage of the situation.

What's next ? Ain't no damn telling.

i know two guys who run city out of a drop yard they have to call mrt and have someone clock them in every morning how is this going to affect them they are never at the term to clock in or out

i did mine this morning ,three scans on first finger on left and right just so they will get a clear one to use

Sure will.They should have already been doing it.......Maybe the time clock had a dual purpose.....Hope EVERYBODY gets printed for the"time clock".

It really isn't that big of a deal in little terminals, but at big terminals theivery (if it's not a word-it should be) can be a real problem, and it doesn't matter what company.

Jim Bob you were linehaul, right?

It really isn't that big of a deal in little terminals, but at big terminals theivery (if it's not a word-it should be) can be a real problem, and it doesn't matter what company.

Jim Bob you were linehaul, right?

My driving days were over before O.D. Spent most of my time at O.D. working freight.