Estes | Fired at 053

well053 drivers you make sure your uniform shirt is pressed , all buttons snapped , them shirt tails tucked in and toped off with that big E ball cap.. And that tractor looks good .. cuz the hired gun is heading your way the TM from 027 and she runs a tight ship so you might find yourselfs walking the plank.. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

God help you if the 027 TM goes to 053 . I HATE that freakin yard , rather have a root canal with no anesthesia than go though 027.

Spent my whole life looking at women and trying to remember what they said so they think I was paying attention. It makes them feel better about themselves. She prolly never had someone treat her that way

Is Mrs. Ballbuster herself still reeking havoc on the minds and souls of the drivers at 027,heartless that one is.

I won't sit here and let you fellas beat up my beloved T.M. it's not her fault she has a Fed-Ex mentality! Now repeat after me Yes Mam, you are right and I am wrong and it won't happen again!

Elkton term is installing wooden watch towers with guards.. any driver with an ontucked uniform shirt and a non estes ball cap will be shoot onsight....... PT is at 0500hrs and you will do 20 pushups driver for not saluting the TM. Mam yes Mam................

Elkton term is installing wooden watch towers with guards.. any driver with an ontucked uniform shirt and a non estes ball cap will be shoot onsight....... PT is at 0500hrs and you will do 20 pushups driver for not saluting the TM. Mam yes Mam................

i never tuck in my shirt. i wear there shirts but i never saw a rule about tucking it in.