TForce | Flexible Benefits Plan ( HEALTH )

Baramp;Grill

TB Lurker
Credits
Well it came today.... The 2007 Annual Enrollment Guide.
Enter this amount...
Subtract item this from item that
when you get a negative number you'll need to pay the piper to pay peter and paul... Damn I would rather do my taxes than this thing again. A person has to be a math major to figure it out. I'm I the only 1 that gets a headache trying to figure it out?

I hate the way we have to complete them. We didn't get the package yet. I think I will take some advil before I even look at it.

Valerie said:
I hate the way we have to complete them. We didn't get the package yet. I think I will take some advil before I even look at it.

No affence of coarse ,but you mite want to try narcotics... mite make things easier , I am still waiting for my son and wife's bill's to get paid, the HMO up here never recognized them and when they did , they never put us down for the PCP's we requested, they are part of the plan!!!! several call's and we are still having problems....

Same as before

Me and my family of 6 working on the forms that seem to be the same as they were before, and while working on the pages O my God my insunace! (Medical,Dental,Life and Long term) went up $ 8.48 a pay check. O my i can't make my House/boat/cars/bike payment :holysheep: .... O i forgot my boat/cars/bike are paid for :duh:.. so i guess I'll buy one less bottle of Jack:whistle:.
Cry me a river get your expenese's together

Dreemer said:
Me and my family of 6 working on the forms that seem to be the same as they were before, and while working on the pages O my God my insunace! (Medical,Dental,Life and Long term) went up $ 8.48 a pay check. O my i can't make my House/boat/cars/bike payment :holysheep: .... O i forgot my boat/cars/bike are paid for :duh:.. so i guess I'll buy one less bottle of Jack:whistle:.

If I didn't know better I would think you were trying to be a smart with the remarks like "so i guess I'll buy one less bottle of Jack:whistle:.
Cry me a river get your expenese's together'
A person would think that anyone with a family of 6 would like to save $447.74 a yr, But heck if you live in a trailer and drive a 79 ford truck andhave a rowboat for your bass fishing buddies and yourself .. O lets not forget Bubba's 50cc trail bike. I guess $447.74 ain't nothin thin I'm living high off the hog ain't I I got all them finner thins in life. Heck I don't even need no INS, I'll just go set down at the county hospital with the rest of the kin.

Dreemer said:
Glad you are fortunate enough to have not lost your home to a fire. Or to have not lost a child to a tragedy. Or to not have a wife or child at home with terminal cancer. Or to not have hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid medical bills. Some are not so fortunate and some cannot even come close to getting their expences together.

BusterNite said:
Glad you are fortunate enough to have not lost your home to a fire. Or to have not lost a child to a tragedy. Or to not have a wife or child at home with terminal cancer. Or to not have hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid medical bills. Some are not so fortunate and some cannot even come close to getting their expences together.

I'm not referring to the people in the world filled with the tragedies of life. I'm referring to those in this world who have to keep with Jones's like buying a house well beond thier means and then buying two cars with payments of $800.00 a month and then cry because there medical Ins. went up a couple of bucks.. God speed

Bar&Grill said:
If I didn't know better I would think you were trying to be a smart with the remarks like "so i guess I'll buy one less bottle of Jack:whistle:.
Cry me a river get your expenese's together'
A person would think that anyone with a family of 6 would like to save $447.74 a yr, But heck if you live in a trailer and drive a 79 ford truck andhave a rowboat for your bass fishing buddies and yourself .. O lets not forget Bubba's 50cc trail bike. I guess $447.74 ain't nothin thin I'm living high off the hog ain't I I got all them finner thins in life. Heck I don't even need no INS, I'll just go set down at the county hospital with the rest of the kin.

O yea i forgets a trailer i gots one of'em to....50cc a little big don't you think and it's a paddle boat not a row boat.:wink1:

Just glancing at ours. It is less than $9.00 also.

It is open enrollment at my work right now. Their plans went up about $30.00 per week.

That really sucks!!!

Yeah but try not to have a health care plan.

Just one out of my wifes 16 operations cost $36,000.00.

Without health care,we'd be living in a westinghouse refrigerator box on a street corner, going from soup line,to soup line for free meals.

With all of the operations my poor wife has had over the last 6 years.

You can't get into the welfair system if your knocking done some good incomes driving truck.

I'm telling you from experence, you've got to have some kind of a health care provider,or when you kick off your astate will have to continue paying off your health care debts.

Dreemer said:
I'm not referring to the people in the world filled with the tragedies of life. I'm referring to those in this world who have to keep with Jones's like buying a house well beond thier means and then buying two cars with payments of $800.00 a month and then cry because there medical Ins. went up a couple of bucks.. God speed

First of all wether I keep up with the jonses or not $8.00 is $8.00 , in My pocket, better than thiers, In my case 15% is $674.00 a year . Maybe you do not need this substancial capital, but some of us do , and it has nothing to do with the jonses. When UPS decided to pass on the editional costs, do you think they were interested in wether you kept up with the jonses or not. Although the statement you are making is true , I do not remember any referrance to that statement in this title.

I got a letter in the mail several weeks ago telling us that they will be sending out the information we needed for open enrollment. Has anyone received theirs?

Very well said

Accelerator said:
First of all wether I keep up with the jonses or not $8.00 is $8.00 , in My pocket, better than thiers, In my case 15% is $674.00 a year . Maybe you do not need this substancial capital, but some of us do , and it has nothing to do with the jonses. When UPS decided to pass on the editional costs, do you think they were interested in wether you kept up with the jonses or not. Although the statement you are making is true , I do not remember any referrance to that statement in this title.

Very well said sir, you win a brownie point from me

gater said:
I got a letter in the mail several weeks ago telling us that they will be sending out the information we needed for open enrollment. Has anyone received theirs?

Gater this is what we are talking about. the Pkg with the INS info in it. if your a New hire maybe you need to talk to your TM

Bar&Grill said:
Gater this is what we are talking about. the Pkg with the INS info in it. if your a New hire maybe you need to talk to your TM
I checked the mail this morning I got it. The cost is going up.

So now we got our benefits.
Anything been said about a pay increase?

Since I've been out of work for awhile with my heart repare,I don't know if my TM has told my co-workers about any raise for next year?

Apostolic said:
Yeah but try not to have a health care plan.

Just one out of my wifes 16 operations cost $36,000.00.

Without health care,we'd be living in a westinghouse refrigerator box on a street corner, going from soup line,to soup line for free meals.

With all of the operations my poor wife has had over the last 6 years.

You can't get into the welfair system if your knocking done some good incomes driving truck.

I'm telling you from experence, you've got to have some kind of a health care provider,or when you kick off your astate will have to continue paying off your health care debts.

So true,
Heck try 18 hrs in the hospital no operation the bill was 24K with NO INS.. I was in a wreck a yr 1.5 ago. The tyrod on our 31 busted on the way to a car show. I hit the center wall doing 55. Now if anyone has seen a 1931, 5 windowcoupe Ratrod you know there are no front or rear fenders no hood no nothing on the sides, and the insides are gutted down to nothing also, so there is no padding, heck the ceiling is chicken wire. This car is what they call period correct for the time of street racing for OLD School. Anyways for 18 hrs and 24K all they did was watched me. I finaly had to get into a screaming fight to release me I will never go without some type of Medical INS again. The car is now TRAILERED to all car shows.. the hell with the saying,,,, " Trailers are for boats" All in all that 1 little car show we never even got to cost 24K in Medical 10K Car Repairs $1,000.00 in Towing. and $2.680.00 for a Nice Trailer. We now have full coverage on the car. And medical INS.

Sorry for your loss.
But I for one can relate to your car.
I had a 1930 ford five window coupe that was chopped 4 inches,channeled 3,boxed frame,open wheels,stainless firewall,with a 292 ford mustang motor with three 2 barrel carbs.
That car was a real sweetheart.
I originaly traded it for a 1958 ford that I drag raced all summer,taking my class of C street,with one four barrel.
I got the 30 without the motor,than put 2 &1/2 years work into it.
Lost my job than sold the body,and frame.
The guy that bought it,came to my garage a few days later when no one was around,and stold,all my parts,and tools.
That ended my hot rod days.

This guy got away with everything but my memories.

You can steal material goods,but you can never take away memories.

gater said:
I checked the mail this morning I got it. The cost is going up.

I do not know what Ins. you have, but mine is going up 15%. BCBS of MASS. (HMO). And i found this out on the website, I still do not have my packet, Must have been another snowstorm inbetween here and there...