TForce | Flexible Benefits Plan ( HEALTH )

Accelerator said:
I do not know what Ins. you have, but mine is going up 15%. BCBS of MASS. (HMO). And i found this out on the website, I still do not have my packet, Must have been another snowstorm inbetween here and there...

Maybe yours is being shipped FedEX... ooooh did I type that..I'm so bad..

hey Valerie,
Save your advil.....I just got my open enrollment package in the usps TODAY 11-17-06 SEVEN DAYS AFTER THE CLOSE.
I am glad I went on line to re-enroll...

sge

How does everyone like the MEDCO drug program That really stinks if your on long term drugs you have to switch to the mail in program with little savings doing so

SlowRide,
All long term Med programs have good and bad points. I have been on long term meds for almost 25 years and have seen all kinds of programs. Medco, PPS, and others -you have to learn to roll with the programs..I would suggest that you seriously consider the Flexible Spending Account for health if you don't have one already.

Bigred67

So now we got our benefits.
Anything been said about a pay increase?

Since I've been out of work for awhile with my heart repare,I don't know if my TM has told my co-workers about any raise for next year?

I just heard we are getting 50 cents an hour. .0125 cents a mile.:1036316054:

That will put us at 21.50 an hour and 54.38 single miles 58 something team miles.

Now if they just pay us for wait and down time it will be cool.

By the way that is about what we always get.