XPO | Focusing on our strengths

brutus said:
ok anyone read this letter.
i have a copy of it if anyone wants it.
iv'e read it and it sounds to me like we are growing in the truck load div. by taking freight away from the LTL div. personaly i think that their getting away from the core values that made the company what it is. such as careing what it's employees thinks about what's going on. 15 years ago they would ask questions on how to make things better now it's my way or the highway. or how can we make the shareholder more money by cutting hrs, benefits and letting truckload carriers includeing our own truck load div haul LTL freight at a cheaper rate wile they charge the customer the same high LTL freight rate. maybe they should cut the freight a little not alot just enough to be more compettive and let the LTL drs haul our own freight. being to greedy can eventually hurt a company.

if they want to be competitive they need to user truck load like the compitition. Using truckload carriers will save conway money so they can keep paying the high wages to the ltl drivers. The drivers wages that could be hurt by using truckload would be linehaul drivers, but i dont think you going to find may truckload carriers drivers working the dock for 3 hours like our line haul drivers do. Also using truckload carriers is for frieght that can wait several days to move. That wont take away for one and two day freight. At least i hope not

linehaul said:
if they want to be competitive they need to user truck load like the compitition. Using truckload carriers will save conway money so they can keep paying the high wages to the ltl drivers. The drivers wages that could be hurt by using truckload would be linehaul drivers, but i dont think you going to find may truckload carriers drivers working the dock for 3 hours like our line haul drivers do. Also using truckload carriers is for frieght that can wait several days to move. That wont take away for one and two day freight. At least i hope not
they don't work the dock just drop and hook