Yellow | Follow The Money.....

Why? 🙄

It’s over.

Shouldn’t people move on with their lives and this forum go into the boneyard?
Are you still intimidated by yeller???

What's the matter??? Wouldn't they hire you?

There's a lot of people who worked there who want to hear what is happening.

It was the same way for me when CF shutdown.

The ignore button works still..... If you don't want to see the posts pop up.

..."Previously, (Jamie) Pierson was a Managing Director with Alvarez & Marsal North America LLC where he focused on out-of-court restructurings and senior management advisory. "...
Employees tend to seek jobs in a circle of companies they are familiar with. Jamie probably had worked with them while at YRC or worked with YRC while with Alvarez. No big deal.

There is no entertainment here but there is a lot of learning about the legal aspects of how much a company will spend to go legally bankrupt. Just compare what has been shown in the legal docs posted for Yellow versus other trucking companies that have shut down.

jamie-pierson2x*1500xx608-810-101-0.jpg
The True money maker ! He made a lot of money off our -15% & taxpayer loans & grants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ And funny think was Yellow always had money to pay him ????

Should those folks have done all of that work pro-bono? While their hourly rate might be a tad on the high side of the scale, in hindsight it will likely prove money well spent. About $70/mo. per employee is how it pencils out. I'd argue the ROI is pretty good.

jamie-pierson2x*1500xx608-810-101-0.jpg
The True money maker ! He made a lot of money off our -15% & taxpayer loans & grants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ And funny think was Yellow always had money to pay him ????
Their are guys on this form that think when we voted on the concession, that the money vanished into thin air.

And a screwing was had by all the hard working Teamsters.
The sad part of it is all these legal thieves will get a bonus for their billable hours. Thats how the system works.
And how exactly were we screwed? The company was in rough financial shape, the banks wouldn't refinance the loans coming due without evidence of concessions, we voted on the concessions after allowing the Union to examine the financial records of the company, and the majority approved. No one was chained to the job and if unhappy could have left for greener pastures at any time. So I repeat, how were we (myself included) screwed?

And how exactly were we screwed? The company was in rough financial shape, the banks wouldn't refinance the loans coming due without evidence of concessions, we voted on accepting the concessions, and the majority approved. No one was chained to the job and if unhappy could have left for greener pastures at any time. So I repeat, how were we (myself included) screwed?
You screwed yourselves I am sure everyone but you would probably never vote yes on another wage concession again. Some people like it I guess. Some sick dogs are better off put down. In the end it didn't help Yellow just strung out the inevitable just like the COO would have.

You screwed yourselves I am sure everyone but you would probably never vote yes on another wage concession again. Some people like it I guess. Some sick dogs are better off put down. In the end it didn't help Yellow just strung out the inevitable just like the COO would have.
You blabbered on as you typically do but didn't answer my question. What was so terrible at Yellow after the concessions since over 22,000 Teamsters were still working there and making decent wages with great free healthcare? And PS, those 22,000 were more than the other two remaining unionized LTL carriers combined.