Ford is about to test a self driving car for dominoes pizza delivery

If I have to go out in the elements it should be cheaper due to the cost savings. Better believe no tip either if can't get it at my doorstep.

I suppose Dominos will have to hire fleet managers for all these vehicle's they didn't have before.

If I have to go out in the elements it should be cheaper due to the cost savings. Better believe no tip either if can't get it at my doorstep.

I suppose Dominos will have to hire fleet managers for all these vehicle's they didn't have before.
Give them an autonomous tip??

we have here (and maybe all across the country) a "delivery fee" that IS NOT the driver's tip.

it is a fee that they impose on us, rather than to just jack up the price of the pizza, same thing in my book, but they claimed that if they jack up the pizza prices, they will lose business??

hogwash, jack up the prices. so what i am getting at, in some areas?

watch for higher "delivery fee's"

I hope you like the weather in new Zealand ?

Remember Folks, Drone Delivery Optimization Service as well takes your picture, runs a Iris scan to determine matching any known criminal/biker/fluffer/no fly lists then completes delivery, while any positive result terminates delivery. Tips graciously accepted through the new Dominos Debit Of Service Agreement available at participating Subway/Jack Daniels service center locations.
See Terms, Conditions, Privacy Policy. Not all Customers approved. Limits apply. Not all locations served.

Domino's and Ford will begin testing the concept today in Ann Arbor, where Domino's is based, to see whether customers like the idea of driverless-car delivery or stumble over what amounts to a self-serve pickup process once the pizza arrives.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...s-ford-self-driving-cars-ann-arbor/597329001/

Unless your home is curb side, such "delivery" will be self-serve and certainly not worth the hassle to "pick up" anything delivered. Much WORSE for those of us living in Condo/Apartment complexes.
-->what are the odds the vehicles' system will get hacked and "driven" away??<--

Unless your home is curb side, such "delivery" will be self-serve and certainly not worth the hassle to "pick up" anything delivered. Much WORSE for those of us living in Condo/Apartment complexes.
-->what are the odds the vehicles' system will get hacked and "driven" away??<--

Given today's big rush for guns I'm more inclined to think some gun lover will mistake your delivery for a ufo that needs to be exterminated

Sorry no refunds :draw: