XPO | Former Con-way Service Centers/zones Sic Codes

SASKATCHEWAN
-Swift Current
XSR- Swift Current Zone
XKU- Saskatoon Zone
XAP- Prince Albert Zone (ran out of XKU)
XRZ Regina FAC
XRX- Regina Interline

[Alberta]
XLE- Lethbridge Zone
XMM- Medicine Hat Zone (now handled by XLE)
XCY- Calgary FAC
XEB- Edmonton FAC
XIC- Calgary Interline
XYW- Edmonton Interline

[Manitoba]
XWG- Winnipeg FAC
XIW- Winnipeg Interline.

XSR- Swift Current Zone
XKU- Saskatoon Zone
XAP- Prince Albert Zone (ran out of XKU)
XRZ Regina FAC
XRX- Regina Interline

[Alberta]
XLE- Lethbridge Zone
XMM- Medicine Hat Zone (now handled by XLE)
XCY- Calgary FAC
XEB- Edmonton FAC
XIC- Calgary Interline
XYW- Edmonton Interline

[Manitoba]
XWG- Winnipeg FAC
XIW- Winnipeg Interline.
I didn't know those interlines. Thanks for the help!

I believe El Dorado, AR before it closed was LEO. Not 100% sure, been many years. That area was serviced out of Monroe, Louisiana from LMO. Texarkana terminal was shutdown about 5 years ago and now serviced out of Shreveport Louisiana. LSL. There’s rumors that XPO is looking to open the terminal in Texarkana again. Texarkana was LTA.

I believe El Dorado, AR before it closed was LEO. Not 100% sure, been many years. That area was serviced out of Monroe, Louisiana from LMO. Texarkana terminal was shutdown about 5 years ago and now serviced out of Shreveport Louisiana. LSL. There’s rumors that XPO is looking to open the terminal in Texarkana again. Texarkana was LTA.
Thanks! I was aware of Texarkana, but El Dorado has eluded me for some time! I appreciate the help!

UFC used to be Ft Collins, Co. Those CO terminals on your list do not exist out here.

UDV
UCP
UGJ are the only barns out here, if there are more holler back at me
I'm aware they don't exist at this time. They were listed in a 1995 press release I've pasted below. I've come across a few press leases from this time and figure some of these service centers or "operations" didn't last long. So getting codes is a longshot for them, but I ask anyway.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan. 18, 1995--Con-Way Western Express (CWX) Wednesday announced that it has begun full coverage for "intrastate" freight shipments -- cargoes moving entirely within a state's borders -- for Colorado shippers.

The move follows enactment of federal legislation pre-empting state regulation of intrastate trucking services. The legislation was passed by Congress last August and became law on Jan. 1, 1995.

The new law removed the authority of states to regulate carrier entry, operations, areas of service and pricing for intrastate shipping, but did not remove state oversight of safety, truck size and weight, financial responsibility or rules for transporting hazardous materials.

"We have implemented expanded coverage across our system for intrastate shipments," said George C. Reid, president of the regional trucking company, which has service center operations in Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Sterling, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, La Junta and Trinidad, Colo.

"In several states, regulation precluded us from giving customers full coverage or even doing any intrastate business," Reid added. "With those barriers removed, we're giving next-day intrastate service with coverage that's border-to-border and incorporates rural areas, as well as large metropolitan centers. That's a big advantage for shippers all across Colorado."

I work at NAV (Asheville). Our hubs are Knoxville (NKX), Charlotte (NCH) and Atlanta (NAT). We have line-haul drivers going there every night. But we also load pass-along trailers for XHG (Hagerstown, Maryland) and XCN (Cincinnati). Those initially go to Charlotte and Knoxville, respectively, then get moved intact to the respective hubs. Unfortunately, we often get poorly loaded ::shit:: freight passed along to us from those hubs.

Do any CSE/Southern (anyone really!) employees remember the SIC codes to Fayetteville, NC; Wilmington, NC; and Florence, SC? They merged into Lumberton, NC in 2013. Those three I haven't found yet and that REALLY bugs me.

P.S. I appreciate all the help I've received in helping complete my list! I'm well aware there are more significant issues discussed on this forum. But I wanted to say thank you to those who have helped, who will help, and for allowing me to participate!

I thought I’d give an update with longer-lasting service centers and/or zones as well as some unknown SIC Codes. A few of the codes I’ve seen in pictures of employee magazine/newsletters. As always, thanks for any help!!

UNKNOWN (Possible) SIC CODES
-CAX (I know this isn’t CWX, CCX, CEX, CSE, or CSW, but I saw this on a CSE employee newsletter)
-NAL
-NDC
-NFL
-NMW
-NWZ
-LEY
-LGA
-LGO (Was this the CSW General Office?)
-LTM
-UKM
-UBR
-UHE
-UKZ
-UOV
-XHH
-XMH
-XMY
-XOT
-XQT
-XSE
-XWA

THE THREE TERMINALS THAT MERGED INTO LUMBERTON, NC
Fayetteville, NC
Florence, SC
Wilmington, NC

BRITISH COLUMBIA
-Vancouver

CALIFORNIA
-Bishop
-Fort Bragg/Willits
-Ridgecrest
-Yuba City

GEORGIA
-Athens
-Hazlehurst (was this the Vidalia, GA (NVI) location?)
-Valdosta

KENTUCKY
-Lebanon

MARYLAND
-Salisbury
-Waldorf

MASSACHUSETTS
-Dennis/Yarmouth
-Hyannis
-Martha’s Vineyard/Nantucket Zone
-Seekonk (Was replaced by current Providence, RI facility in 2001)

MICHIGAN
-Mackinaw City

MISSOURI
-Joplin (Maybe this was the Con-way Truckload location mislabeled, but did CCX have a SC here?)
-Maryville
-Sedalia
-Sikeston

NEW MEXICO
-Alamogordo
-Clovis
-Gallup
-Las Cruces

NEW YORK
-Saranac Lake
-Watertown

OKLAHOMA
-Ardmore
-Lawton
-McAlester

OREGON
-Burns
-Tillamook

RHODE ISLAND
-Narragansett

SOUTH CAROLINA
-Rock Hill

TEXAS
-Longview (Relocated to Tyler, TX (LTY) in 2000)
-Pecos
-Uvalde

UTAH
-St. George

VIRGINIA
-Alexandria (Is this Stafford?)
-Stafford (Is this NAL?)

WASHINGTON
-Centralia
-Longview
-Moses Lake
-Yakima

WISCONSIN
-Oshkosh (I heard this one split into three service centers, is this true?)

WEST VIRGINIA
-Bluefield
-Buckhannon
-Clarksburg (is this XCK?)
-Keyser
-White Sulphur Springs

WISCONSIN
-Oshkosh