Yellow | Free money from the govermant call this number

Section 6. Overtime
On a weekly basis, the Employer shall be permitted to work the active seniority board 25% of the straight time hours in overtime. In the event the Employer exceeds the 25% overtime allowance, the number of overtime hours in excess of the allowance will be applied in the next following week for determining the number of employees to recall from lay-off.
For example, if the Employer has 120 employees on the seniority board with 100 actively working and 20 laid-off, the Employer shall be permitted 4000 hours straight time hours plus 1000 hours overtime (25% of 4000) for a total of 5000 hours to be worked that week by the active seniority board. If during that week, the Employer actually worked the 100 active employees a total of 5600 hours, there would be 600 hours in excess of the 25% overtime allowance. The 600 hours would be divided by 50 (40 straight time hours plus 25% of 40 or 10) which equals 12 employees to be recalled from lay-off in the week following the violation of the 25% overtime allowance.
had to go to the tdu to find the contract , seems the ibt needs to keep this a secret too

the contract says lay off is effective on Friday of the week worked not Tuesday they would have to work you for the week

there are guys milking the clock for 60hrs a week.those are the guys screwing the co. i like to have there so called busy area.

They just won't call if your 10%'r, the last guys here were only getting 2 days a week before laying off & that s____s!

Like I said, they should have worked their 40 hrs. at the first change, they are making our money. Going to give plamsa right now,($20.00 first day,skip one day & get $40.00) $65.00 a week. Have an interview with Pepsi/Frito-Lay this Friday wish me luck, will ya all!!! Oh ! I have been delivering the Yellow Book for a few weeks now in Cincy! 5 cents a book + 15 to 25 cents a stop (all about my kids having what they want) YEAH!

Like I said, they should have worked their 40 hrs. at the first change, they are making our money. Going to give plamsa right now,($20.00 first day,skip one day & get $40.00) $65.00 a week. Have an interview with Pepsi/Frito-Lay this Friday wish me luck, will ya all!!! Oh ! I have been delivering the Yellow Book for a few weeks now in Cincy! 5 cents a book + 15 to 25 cents a stop (all about my kids having what they want) YEAH!

How many are laid off in CTI, are you Big R or Yellow?

On the dock in STL the hair boys work overtime every saturday and sometimes sunday. I think its at least 16 guys laid off on dock. Being a velocity terminal and with the crappy bids we have there are only a couple of guys on days on the weekend. If the hair boys didn't work the OT every weekend, there is no way the freight would get worked. Then maybe they would call back a few. There is absolutely no unity anymore. Too many meSTERS instead of TEAMSTERS. Sad but true.