R&L | Freedom

driver9

TB Lurker
Credits
:Off-Topic: Freedom of Speech is one of the greatest civil liberties we as Americans posess. The right to express opinions and ideas without hindrance and without the fear of punishment.

There are some that believe they are the only ones who posess this right. There are some that try to curtail or prohibit others from voicing their opinions and facts.

I am here today to encourage everyone, BROTHERS and SISTERS, to use their voice and to stand up for their RIGHTS... We should not (and WILL NOT) be intimidated into silencing the TRUTH or our OPINIONS.

The truth shall set us all free. Proud to be an American Citizen! :USA:

You have been putting down peoples ideas and ideals, the Roberts in particular, for the plans they have for THEIR company. And yet want others to support your ideas and ideals????:nutkick:

You have been putting down peoples ideas and ideals, the Roberts in particular, for the plans they have for THEIR company. And yet want others to support your ideas and ideals????:nutkick:
If driver9 has been "putting down" the Roberts recently I don't blame him and i feel the same way. Even though Zimmerman is the one in charge now, The Roberts are still the owners and should step in and over ride whoever the president is that they hire to help run the company. Many poor decisions have been made lately by Zimmerman and others and the Roberts should step in at some point. Who knows though, maybe the Roberts are behind all of this and they have turned their back on the people that helped make R&L what it is today.

What? What ideas/ideals have I been putting down? I simply state my opinion based on what I see and hear.... Attack the post not the poster.....

Freedom is freedom, whether it be religion,speech,beliefs, ideals or ideas.
Everyone has the right to voice an opinion just as anyone can choose to change the way a company is run, and the choices continue.
There are however societies and moral standards as to how those opinions are put forth. You have been outspoken here and perhaps pushed the envelope a few times on some issues, I can only assume by this thread you were reminded of the the terms here and suddenly yell freedom of voice or whatever.
Basicly stated... you cannot ask someone to give up one freedom so you can have another...

Addition: If it seems like i'm attacking you and not the post that is not the meaning behind it,,, but you're the one who posted it...
Perhaps i misunderstood the tone or meaning of this tread,,, please do set me straight if i'm wrong.

Freedom is freedom, whether it be religion,speech,beliefs, ideals or ideas.
Everyone has the right to voice an opinion just as anyone can choose to change the way a company is run, and the choices continue.
There are however societies and moral standards as to how those opinions are put forth. You have been outspoken here and perhaps pushed the envelope a few times on some issues, I can only assume by this thread you were reminded of the the terms here and suddenly yell freedom of voice or whatever.
Basicly stated... you cannot ask someone to give up one freedom so you can have another...

Addition: If it seems like i'm attacking you and not the post that is not the meaning behind it,,, but you're the one who posted it...
Perhaps i misunderstood the tone or meaning of this tread,,, please do set me straight if i'm wrong.

The purpose of my thread was simple, you, I and anyone else has the right of expression. The thread did not have anything to do with the terms of truckingboards. My opinion is different than yours and thats OK. But many others have joined in beating the same drum that I am. The list grows every day. The ideas and ideals that are voiced by posters on this site, I welcome. It is my right to debate.:USA:

:Off-Topic: Freedom of Speech is one of the greatest civil liberties we as Americans posess. The right to express opinions and ideas without hindrance and without the fear of punishment.

There are some that believe they are the only ones who posess this right. There are some that try to curtail or prohibit others from voicing their opinions and facts.

I am here today to encourage everyone, BROTHERS and SISTERS, to use their voice and to stand up for their RIGHTS... We should not (and WILL NOT) be intimidated into silencing the TRUTH or our OPINIONS.

The truth shall set us all free. Proud to be an American Citizen! :USA:

I assumed at first you meant this in the sense of management reading what is said here and seeking disciplinary action against employees who post here. In that case I would have to agree.

I know guys who have been subject to intimidation and threats by the company for posting here. I moderated once on another site, and I was very hard on those who even looked like they would be up to this sort of thing, even banned a few for intimidating members.

The purpose of my thread was simple, you, I and anyone else has the right of expression. The thread did not have anything to do with the terms of truckingboards. My opinion is different than yours and thats OK. But many others have joined in beating the same drum that I am. The list grows every day. The ideas and ideals that are voiced by posters on this site, I welcome. It is my right to debate.:USA:

only your government can provide you with freedom of speech, I cannot, posting on Truckingboards is a privilege and not a right, Truckingboards is not a place to grind an axe against an old employer or slander the people who work there, it is wrong to constantly bash people you work for or have worked for, life is too short.
Many websites love to host these kind of posts, Truckingboards prefers to tke the high road.

I will not disclose any information about a member here without a court order nor have I been asked to since I started this website, but if situations become too heated or disruptive or takes Truckingboards in a direction we don't want to go, I reserve the right to take action to protect our own interests since it is my name on the website and my name on the check that pays for the server.

Please be aware of our rules at Truckingboards

Jeff - I completely agree. Truckingboards is a great way for many to compare experiences throughout the country. I was just simply stating it is truly a priviledge to be in this country and have the right to speak. My post was not meant to be disrespectful to Truckingbords; I appreciate this service......

Jeff - I completely agree. Truckingboards is a great way for many to compare experiences throughout the country. I was just simply stating it is truly a priviledge to be in this country and have the right to speak. My post was not meant to be disrespectful to Truckingbords; I appreciate this service......

thanks driver9

Where in the Hell did this come from. You Express yourself everyday. I don't think you are a person that let's things get buy without a input. As many of us have served at one time. To protect and defend that right. I may not agree with a presons view. But I would defend there right to express it.

this thread is hillarious....freedom of speech....protect and defend....civil liberties!! are you kidding me! this is awesome! i thought i was logging on to get some scoup but i'm getting a history lesson!!!