Yellow | FREIGHT BUSTING LOOSE

653 just put up a crossover for city/dock/yard to road. Rumor is to hire at least 30 road drivers after crossover.

Ha... No trlrs to load to. Even if you had drivers!

I agree, lack of equipment is a problem. So why is yrc taking good 53' trailers and giving them to Holland?
I saw 4 trailers in the holland lot one day that had been whitewashed w usf holland stickers over the top. These were both roadway & yellow
trailers that were some of the better trailers in the fleet.
Holland road drivers have confirmed this is happening all over.
Someone give me a good reason why ?

I agree, lack of equipment is a problem. So why is yrc taking good 53' trailers and giving them to Holland?
I saw 4 trailers in the holland lot one day that had been whitewashed w usf holland stickers over the top. These were both roadway & yellow
trailers that were some of the better trailers in the fleet.
Holland road drivers have confirmed this is happening all over.
Someone give me a good reason why ?
Because they actually decided to invest in a company that makes money not one that bleeds it.

Holland is supposed to get 200 yellow or roadway 53s. They have some of their trailers that have been pulled out of service that are suppose to be in very bad shape. Yrc is currently receiving new pups to replace them along with new 53s later

Holland is supposed to get 200 yellow or roadway 53s. They have some of their trailers that have been pulled out of service that are suppose to be in very bad shape. Yrc is currently receiving new pups to replace them along with new 53s later
My daily tractor is in very bad shape!!!! Wish they would give it to Holland!!!!!!

I don't believe that. If they were in very bad shape then they might be put into service south of the border but not back into service at holland.
The ones I saw were the newer series and in good shape.
While I have seen some new pups trickle in wouldn't it make more sense to purchase the new 53's before getting rid of the old ones?
But then again, what do I
know?