Holland | FREIGHT DIMENSIONERS

falconfan

TB Veteran
Credits
We have one being installed in Atlanta.The top is already mounted on the rafters.
This should eliminate our full time weight and research mans job.
Any other barns getting these??

Makes sense to put one in Atlanta. Thats where your freight is biggest. By the time it gets to the destination terminal, Atlanta freight is crushed and in pieces

Memphis is getting " Security cameras "throughout our terminal. I ask for what? Thief is not a problem here, except for TIME and we all know there's nothing that can be done.

Makes sense to put one in Atlanta. Thats where your freight is biggest. By the time it gets to the destination terminal, Atlanta freight is crushed and in pieces

ZdrBZDR.jpg

8Im9Xvq.jpg

We had us a reel :shit:y lode that cum outa Milwaakkee Wiskonsun.
Took all day to fix the darn thing. Hooever dun it needs to be fed to the hogs.

Memphis is getting " Security cameras "throughout our terminal. I ask for what? Thief is not a problem here, except for TIME and we all know there's nothing that can be done.
Weve had them for about a year. They cant use them for anything but theft or dishonesty. They have only come into play once and that was a case of possible work comp fraud.

Security Cameras are getting put into more terminals , for work comp. fraud & theft & Driver's Fighting and yes the company has to get these problems under control !!!

Security Cameras are getting put into more terminals , for work comp. fraud & theft & Driver's Fighting and yes the company has to get these problems under control !!!
I'd recommend charging admission to the employee fights. With all of the hatred and negativity, that could bring in enough to start maintaining the equipment properly.

:idunno:
Just looking for another source of revenue.
:shift:

I'd recommend charging admission to the employee fights. With all of the hatred and negativity, that could bring in enough to start maintaining the equipment properly.

:idunno:
Just looking for another source of revenue.
:shift:
Yes , hatred & negativity & 12 to 14 hour days and everybody is mad & crabby and wants to fight , its a daily thing now screaming-swearing and shoving matches , thats why cameras are needed ! company & driver's are out of control period ...............

Yes , hatred & negativity & 12 to 14 hour days and everybody is mad & crabby and wants to fight , its a daily thing now screaming-swearing and shoving matches , thats why cameras are needed ! company & driver's are out of control period ...............

They must be mad because they can't find another job that pays 60k
with free insurance.

You have absolutely no evidence to back up that claim other than the ::shit:: you make up in your head