Yellow | freight levels

ron doing good he will be off for 2-3 months to recover. he pissed because the doc says no beer until he gets used to the meds.

+from what customers tell me about ups frieght they are the same ole company (overnite) always late and damaged so its only a matter of time before your back to normal like everyone else

I know this is off the thread and its probably just another rumor but here goes, I've heard that UPS is looking to buy a printing company, a paper mill and a logging outfit just to supply them with enough form letters to go around at UPS Freight. Seems like they're doing enough handing out of letters to rid themselves of the old Big O "types" and making room for the new UPS "types".

they have been dropping steady. And I thought a quick signing of the new contract was to preserve our existing customer base. e have lost a lot of freight that we had last year. And who suffers the bottom man soon to be on layoff. This is pitiful I am so tired of walking a thin line and dreading Fridays. The day of the ax falling

they have been dropping steady. And I thought a quick signing of the new contract was to preserve our existing customer base. e have lost a lot of freight that we had last year. And who suffers the bottom man soon to be on layoff. This is pitiful I am so tired of walking a thin line and dreading Fridays. The day of the ax falling
Here's the disclaimer "in my opinion" that was just hype about keeping the customer base to get a yes vote. At my term, confirmed with mngt, our contracts were up in September. Can't say about national accounts as I'm ignorant on those. But I will trade places with you as I have'nt been able to walk a line for over a year. Time will tell what the yes vote cost us.:smilie_132:

lots of competition, some competitors just focus on local routes to get that next day service kind of stuff while it takes us 2 or more days most of the time, sucks too that most of the places can be cheaper in the short haul price per shipment or skid, only advantage we have is to send it 3000 miles or more while they can't