Yellow | Freight Survey Recieved

zippersbs

TB Lurker
Credits
Got my freight survey today & filled out already, will be in morning mail. PUT THE WORD OUT!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO SUBMIT ONE!!! NEEDS TO BE BACK BY AUG.10

Just Finished mine and I am putting it in the mail NOW. Please everyone fill theirs out and get it in the mail A.S.A.P.:1036316054:

Got mine...filled it out..mailed it off...ALL in less than 2 minutes....so when will we recive the results?.....KK

Question #2 Benefits

Choose one top priority on how the negotiating committee allocates monetary increases.

1. Make sure enough funds are available to maintain health insurance without introducing employee cost sharing--even if it means less funding for pensions or wages.

2.Put more money into pension plans rather than wages or maintaining current health benenits.

3.Increase wages rather than maintaining health or pension benefits.

My question to everyone is how in the hell do you pick one top priority when in all 3 to choose from you are going to lose something? Just curious what everyone is thinking or choosing to keep. They shouldv'e had a #4 increase everything.

The word MERGER was used in question #7, I didnt know we MERGED with Roadway I thought they were acquired by Yellow operating seperate.

Lexmark

Choose one top priority on how the negotiating committee allocates monetary increases.

1. Make sure enough funds are available to maintain health insurance without introducing employee cost sharing--even if it means less funding for pensions or wages.

2.Put more money into pension plans rather than wages or maintaining current health benenits.

3.Increase wages rather than maintaining health or pension benefits.

My question to everyone is how in the hell do you pick one top priority when in all 3 to choose from you are going to lose something? Just curious what everyone is thinking or choosing to keep. They shouldv'e had a #4 increase everything.

The word MERGER was used in question #7, I didnt know we MERGED with Roadway I thought they were acquired by Yellow operating seperate.

Lexmark

We will eventually merge into one. we are operating separately now but..... soon.

Also yes there should have been a 4th option to the survey. :thumbsdown:

That wasn't the only question that there was no good answer for. Notice that they didn't even consider that the new hire scale should be eliminated.

Did you catch the part where it said the surveys were anonymous, however they have your name on the return envelope? :hide:

Who cares? Its the same setup as the balloting, they have to know who sent it to know its legit. Supposedly, the envelope is checked to make sure its someone who should send one in and the surveys/ballots are scanned later. Believe it or don't