Holland | freightliners

cracker

TB Regular
Credits
I seen on yellows post they are getting freightliner columbias,is holland going to start getting these also or still getting volvos

I seen on yellows post they are getting freightliner columbias,is holland going to start getting these also or still getting volvos

A columbia is a sleeper truck so I doubt very seriosly Holland will see any of them
This is a Columbia Class.

5c0acc66.jpg

yes that is one cab configuration of the columbia,

but "columbia" is a model of truck made by freightliner, that can be ordered in whatever size you want.

img-cab-options_columbia.jpg

The Columbia I posted about in the Yellow Forum was indeed a daycab. We've had Columbia sleepers in our system for quite a while now but the daycab was the first any of us had seen.

I work for Holland out of Charlotte and I go up to Freightliner in Cleveland N.C. everyday and as of 12/4/07 I have not seen 1 new Freightliner for Holland or Yellow. Unless they are made in Portland ,OR

I Looked For One In Lancaster Pa And Charlotte Too But Didnt See Any Shop Said St Louis Has One. Shop Said The New Volvo Motors Are Comming Apart At 700,000 Miles So They Were Going To Try Freightliner Trucks With 60 Series Engines.

Like I said, they must be being built in Portland, cause I haven't seen 1 yet and I go there on a daily basis.

Kilroy965

Im Still Trying To Track One Down My Self If I Find One I'll Get Some Pics And Post. Look On The Yellow Site There Is A Heading For Freightliner Truck On There. But The Pics Isn't A Yellow Truck, But The Same Type Of Day Cab. But At Least These Trucks Will Have Room Like The Volvos