FedEx Freight | fresh picked dollies

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
jkrGtDw.jpg

They look like Wabash dollies. Those have gotten popular with the few guys up here who do full turns.

Get ready for hernias! They are heavy to pull and push! Why can't they buy more of the Super Singles? Easier to handle, less hernias, less people on workman's comp.
Man, if you think these are heavy, try a Great Dane on for size. If you want a Silver Eagle with super singles, they're all yours. I prefer not feeling it every time the dolly goes over a bump, or seeing both sides of my tail after a snow-covered Michigan pothole.

They look like Wabash dollies. Those have gotten popular with the few guys up here who do full turns.

Man, if you think these are heavy, try a Great Dane on for size. If you want a Silver Eagle with super singles, they're all yours. I prefer not feeling it every time the dolly goes over a bump, or seeing both sides of my tail after a snow-covered Michigan pothole.
Not a fan of the super singles either, blow a tire and you're done!!
Atleast with the others, you can still limp to a safe location....or keep trucking if it's an inside tire!! (-:

We got a bunch of those and I found the handle placement to be too far apart as well nose heavy like Purple said. I too preferred the super single to operate in dirt/rock parking lots that I encountered for years on my route. I think they might be prone to causing more injuries but time will tell.

We got a bunch of those and I found the handle placement to be too far apart as well nose heavy like Purple said. I too preferred the super single to operate in dirt/rock parking lots that I encountered for years on my route. I think they might be prone to causing more injuries but time will tell.
How bout you send all of your Walbash dollies to my center in exchange for all of our super singles? (-:

The only time someone grabs a super single at my center is if the only other option is an old Watkins dolly. Most will pull a west coast dolly with the handle on the passenger side before they'll pull a super single.

Those west coast converters are solid, I've never had an issue with one.

roog
The only problem we've encountered with the west coast dollies/converters are the ones with the fifth wheel handle on the passenger side...the handle tends to seize up making them almost impossible for one man to drop out. Usually someone has to rock the truck/dolly back and fourth while a mechanic is spraying a lubricant and pulling on the fifth wheel handle with a dock plate handle just to get it to release.
The ones with the fifth wheel handle on the drivers side are just as good as the Walbash dollies.

And yes, you'd better eat your Wheaties if you plan on using one of those Great Dane dollies!

How bout you send all of your Walbash dollies to my center in exchange for all of our super singles? (-:

The only time someone grabs a super single at my center is if the only other option is an old Watkins dolly. Most will pull a west coast dolly with the handle on the passenger side before they'll pull a super single.
Come and get them we got plenty. The super singles are sought after here by so many it's hard to get one.

Ground has removed all the super singles from the converter dollies and put them on the trailers to wear them out. ...no more super singles will be bought