Estes | From Jr.

Kings disciple

Ecc. 12:13
Credits
E-mail from Jr. to TM's. Volumes way up and will continue to increase to very high levels by early spring.
Our TM has been given green light to start putting people back on now.
2 dock workers and one utility coming back here next week already. More to come.
Jr. states a need of more road drivers system wide in very near future.

Makes sense to me I've been running close on hours on the board for the last 2-3 weeks. :clap:

E-mail from Jr. to TM's. Volumes way up and will continue to increase to very high levels by early spring.
2 dock workers and one utility coming back here next week already. More to come.

Makes sense to me I've been running close on hours on the board for the last 2-3 weeks. :clap:

That's great news KD..Hope it starts to spread..

We're putting on dockworkers and linehaul drivers. I hear they're going to be needing more extra board drivers. I'm guessing it'll have something to do with the rebid. 024 dock is on 6 hours extra mandatory this week, but we've had plenty of freight since the beginning of January. We just don't have enough dockworkers to work the freight and keep it moving in a timely manner. I also noticed that our drivers are pulling in the Covenant trailers to have them in place for the Covenant drivers to pull extra loads. I guess we'll see how long this freight increase actually lasts.

Got on the Estes web site today,there wasnt a road driver classification.I just saw line haul,hub and what looks like the career path of many to come,the one, the only, UTILITY DRIVER

Hey Strange ,if ya look under job openings on the corp website ,you will see line-haul,hub, utility,team ...and no we are not all turning into utility drivers...if yr term has a linehaul position opening in the future i would suggest you jump on it,but i bet ya want,cause ya dont wanna be gone all week,no buckrooms or statring at the bottom....not trying to disrepect anyone but wake up guys on the hub and utility deals.they will never change the class of driver deals and they will never bid on company time as well.go linehaul and or quit whinnning.....

Hey Strange ,if ya look under job openings on the corp website ,you will see line-haul,hub, utility,team ...and no we are not all turning into utility drivers...if yr term has a linehaul position opening in the future i would suggest you jump on it,but i bet ya want,cause ya dont wanna be gone all week,no buckrooms or statring at the bottom....not trying to disrepect anyone but wake up guys on the hub and utility deals.they will never change the class of driver deals and they will never bid on company time as well.go linehaul and or quit whinnning....

The term I worked out of is just about closed so,that wont work.In my 12 years with estes i did everything but team which i did forget to mention.My question to you is,why so touchy about the utility class?

You guys make me laugh ,,if we used company time Hell,i would move up 5 more positions on the board at my terminal,im not touchy at all ,it benefits me either way....so there back at ya........

e more thing ,if yr term had single line haul openings ,i still bet you wouldnt do it.NOW WOULD YA ....THE ANSWER IS NOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Are they still calling back any of the people that were layed off?

I just rehired at 028 this week as linehaul/ extraboard. Process actually takes longer than a new hire cause they really make sure that nobody had any problems with you from before. Was off 12 weeks and it's great to be back again.

Good for you BUZZBEE. Im hopping things pick up and they call me back.Iv only been laid off since Jan. 12th and it sucks,I think Iv talked to a lot of trucking companys and nobody worth a rats *** is hiring.

I just rehired at 028 this week as linehaul/ extraboard. Process actually takes longer than a new hire cause they really make sure that nobody had any problems with you from before. Was off 12 weeks and it's great to be back again.

hey great news there buzz! Welcome back..:clap:

Welcome back buzzbeez..

Welcome back...Its nice to get fallen soldiers back!!!!!!!