XPO | From the "don't pee on my back and tell me it's raining" dept.

largecar1

TB Lurker
Credits
Soon you will see a posting at your service center about how we were "chosen" as one of the best places to work. Digest Television :: Best Places To Work

Well, here is the reality check. The only people who "chose" us were our own marketing staff. Yes folks, it's a paid for advertisment. Yes it does air on KPIX CBS but on Sunday afternoons at 3, just when your beer induced coma starts to kick in.
Here is a link to the "products and services" that the bestplacestowork.tv organization offers the most discriminating corporate horn blower. Digest Television :: Best Places To Work - Products

Now I ask you, fellow employees, is not that if Con-way is a good-better-best place to work. What I ask is in this day and age of cutting back ( benefits-retirement), saving money, 62 MPH capped trucks, and increasing the bottom line, is why in the hell are we waisting money on this bloated, toot our own horn, lets get our over ego ed corporate faces on TV crap that no one will watch outside of our oragnization ??
Don't tell me we were "nominated" or we were "chosen" because were "admired" and that this is some special honor. It's a paid for , out of our profit, add! Here is one thing that Ann Arbor should cut, cut the BS.

Nicely made video.
How many terminals actually get their employees to do stretching exercises prior to driving or working the dock?
It's a great idea that can cut down on work related injuries.

I saw a forklift driver not wearing a back belt! Unless he had it inside of his work shirt.

Nice find,

And yes, I am beaming with pride....

No wait a minute - That was just a little bout of flatulence.

What a joke

Nice find,

And yes, I am beaming with pride....

No wait a minute - That was just a little bout of flatulence.

Evidently they didnt talk to the employess about this. It used to be a great places to work 5 yrs. ago. But not now. They need to show employees getting chewed out at camp Coldwater for being in the break room when its 10 below and warming up for 5 min. Maybe show some of the "enhancements" weve recieved in the last couple years. Or maybe the favortism that goes on daily at every terminal.

smeethh7.gif

:hide: Doug S Said it all: Our employees are enablers! Yes, we have enabled them to pull the crap they have pulled. Now, they are once again shamelessly tooting their own horns! Arrogance knows no boundaries. :smilie_132:

I'm done swallowing their crap.

Today I spit.

Careful where you spit, that might get you an LOI. They do Con-way DNA testing on spit.:biglaugh:

All the forks you guys throw away from those celebration cakes? They tag and save them and put them in your file.:hide:

Careful where you spit, that might get you an LOI. They do Con-way DNA testing on spit.:biglaugh:

All the forks you guys throw away from those celebration cakes? They tag and save them and put them in your file.:hide:

They can't get me. I refuse to eat their food.

I just received a package in the mail today.
What's up with a cassette? No CD?

picture4ah0.png

Great song track::1036316054:

Side 1
  • Check with outbound before punching out.
  • No excessive idling
  • Ballad of 62
  • I taketh and taketh
  • What raise
  • Shut up and pallet jack

Side 2
  • My jeep
  • You're late
  • 3 seconds til termination
  • Put on the back belt boy
  • Circus Set comes to town
  • You ain't got no pension

Bonus:
  • You lost that lovin linehaul run

I just received a package in the mail today.
What's up with a cassette? No CD?

picture4ah0.png

Great song track::1036316054:

Side 1
  • Check with outbound before punching out.
  • No excessive idling
  • Ballad of 62
  • I taketh and taketh
  • What raise
  • Shut up and pallet jack
Side 2
  • My jeep
  • You're late
  • 3 seconds til termination
  • Put on the back belt boy
  • Circus Set comes to town
  • You ain't got no pension
Bonus:
  • You lost that lovin linehaul run
Your still on the mailing list? :hide:

That was really good.:biglaugh:

DW....when was the last time I talked to you?

Ummm....the last time we had a round table discussion in taking away the pension?:hide:

......Not sure what you are talking about, can you explain? PM me if you do not want to broadcast it in public.