From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dead woman who had her corpse slashed and breasts and toe removed by a 'romantic rival' is revealed to be a single mother of four as her family say they are afraid of crazed attacker

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...funeral-home-accused-cutting-breasts-toe.html

wfW3wga.jpg
i'd still tap that...in prison, on congenical visiting days, from behind the glass screen....

i think that's called safe sex..???

You can tell that the spark plug is out.... it's turning over way too easy
i had to use my mini roto-tiller in the garden this past friday...the damned thing turns over as easy as that chain saw......

and when it does start, it runs like a ***** ape, but other wise, it actually cranks over as easy as that saw..

and NO.......i do not crank that tiller, between my legs..........

well not since 3 springs ago, and the zipper incident......

less on this, later.

It is virtually impossible not to keep watching this footage which was captured by a guy on his cell phone at Kruger National park (Mozambique). It has been declared one of the best short videos on wildlife by animal lovers. The girl in this video has some guts (so does the camera guy).

I say it's about as smart as starting a chainsaw in your crotch.

It is virtually impossible not to keep watching this footage which was captured by a guy on his cell phone at Kruger National park (Mozambique). It has been declared one of the best short videos on wildlife by animal lovers. The girl in this video has some guts (so does the camera guy).

I say it's about as smart as starting a chainsaw in your crotch.
i tried that with my mickey mouse platy just the other day....

he hissed at me and tried to chase me, but i got away, and had more ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.