Fuel nozzle won't reach? just move your car then.

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Easy when you're Super Boris.

[video=youtube_share;NB2sotTXZkA]http://youtu.be/NB2sotTXZkA[/video]

dayum....

we pull into the gas station pumps to the right (even where Boris is from) .

makes sense then, that the fuel door should be on the left side....

what i find annoying is, why do so many car makers still put the fuel door on the right side..???

makes the flow into and out of the gas stations so much easier.

Look at your gas gauge. There is an arrow that indicates what side the gas door is on.

i know that.....and you know that....but how many other people know that..??

further, we pull into a station on the right side of the pump, pull in on the left side, and now you block someone else, who does it the right way...

so much simpler for the car makers to put the fill door on the left.....the right place....

Many years ago I had a 1966 VW Beetle. My buddies and I would go out in the woods where the guys with 4x4's went 4-wheeling. That little beetle would go places the 4x4's couldn't get to. Sometimes I would go up a trail that petered out or would find a tree across the trail and could not proceed.

So we would all pile out of the car and pick up the front (the lightest end), swing it around and keep on swampin'.

Good times.

Pro-- Is taht a European car? Right hand drive? Then it is on the correct side for there
I will agree the imports into the US should have the filler on the left

Pro-- Is taht a European car? Right hand drive? Then it is on the correct side for there

yes, but he still pulled on the right side of the pumps, and if you watch that video, he gets out of the left side.>!!!

i could not see anyone sitting on the right side, plus if there was a driver on the right side, the guy could have told him/her to pull around the other side...

It is a Russian plate, and a Russian car. Right under the 43 on the plate is "RUS", for Russia. You can also see the steering wheel on the left side.

I could use that guy every time I get fuel at Hess/Wilco. Their hoses are so short you have to fill one tank...move your truck and fill the other tank.

I did not pay that much attention to detail. My bad.
But he was a dope for pulling on the incorrect side for the filler
Put them in the middle like the old Corvette