Estes | Full Time Dockworker

Fonzie

TB Lurker
Credits
I know that this is mainly a driver site, but does anyone know what a full time dockworker starts out at in pay? Also, is it a good job with Estes in this position? Thanks and I'm in the south as far as pay (Georgia).

I know that this is mainly a driver site, but does anyone know what a full time dockworker starts out at in pay? Also, is it a good job with Estes in this position? Thanks and I'm in the south as far as pay (Georgia).
I think that the pay is about 17 to 20 Range. I don't know where you are in GA so it would depend on that to what the job would be for you. Dock work for any company is what it is. Estes is a decent place to work but not perfect, for most part if you do your job it should be fine for you.

Yeah I'm in Savannah. I have a cdl and 20 years driving experience, but I'm sick of driving. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I'm in Savannah. I have a cdl and 20 years driving experience, but I'm sick of driving. Thanks for the reply.
That would be a good place to be, I think that they are building a new terminal in Savannah and the time's that I had been in there they usually move a lot of freight through there and I would say at some point if they build a new terminal than there would be some different opportunities available. Good Luck