Holland | FULL VIDEO of President Rogers of Holland visiting Joliet (Graphic Language Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I would term those "full videos" considering Jeff Rogers spoke and took questions for almost 45 minutes. It would be best to draw a conclusion if you could have seen the entire meeting.

That's all that was recorded, it's 20 minutes of video and he said enough in that 20 minutes to get a feel for what was going on. If you know of a recording that's better than 20 minutes please post a link to it for everyone to see.

To my knowledge nobody recorded the whole event Benny. I was just stating my belief you really needed to hear the entire event from start to finish to draw any conclusions. It's comparable to trying to learn something using "sound bites" or "video clips".

To my knowledge nobody recorded the whole event Benny. I was just stating my belief you really needed to hear the entire event from start to finish to draw any conclusions. It's comparable to trying to learn something using "sound bites" or "video clips".

I agree. I wish we could have all been there to hear every word ourselves. I also wish the whole 45 minutes had been recorded for everyone to hear. I'm sure Jeff, the IBT and YRCW wish the 20 minutes that was recorded wasn't on You Tube but it is. With all of the past "mistakes" in what was said to all of us, this is just another one of those speeches to let us know what they can do to us and we had better know our place or else mentally. Then when people get upset about what was said they attempt to put a different spin on it, telling us we didn't understand what they said and then attempting to let us know what they were really saying. IMO, sooner or later enough people will get upset and there will be a showdown, then either YRCW will file C-11/7 or they'll start managing the company like a business and make money the old fashioned way, by earning it themselves, without having to steal it from it's hard working employee's.

I keep getting this message that I need to accept a friend request.

Just click on accept or decline to the friend request. If it's from a member you want to be friend's with then accept it, if not then decline it. You should then stop getting the message JH 13.

Just click on accept or decline to the friend request. If it's from a member you want to be friend's with then accept it, if not then decline it. You should then stop getting the message JH 13.

Sorry, I meant I get that message when I try to watch the video of Rogers.

That's all that was recorded, it's 20 minutes of video and he said enough in that 20 minutes to get a feel for what was going on. If you know of a recording that's better than 20 minutes please post a link to it for everyone to see.

I don't have a FULL video but I know their is a FULL audio recording of the meeting....I love cell phones....they let you catch those special moments!!! I think Rogers realized he was being recorded right at the end...HAHAH.

"If anyone threatens you on how you vote they will be gone today!!---If you don't vote YES then your all FIRED!!" I guess he didn't realize the irony....Best meeting I've seen in years.

I don't have a FULL video but I know their is a FULL audio recording of the meeting....I love cell phones....they let you catch those special moments!!! I think Rogers realized he was being recorded right at the end...HAHAH.

"If anyone threatens you on how you vote they will be gone today!!---If you don't vote YES then your all FIRED!!" I guess he didn't realize the irony....Best meeting I've seen in years.

just another holland moron president that doesnt have a clue. he will be gone soon just like all before him. face it no giveback in the world is gonna save this company as long as fools like him and yellows practices are gone.

:smilies-19296: and I don't want to see it get into any trouble. I'm not an attorney but this video/audio recording appears to violate Illinois' wiretapping laws.

Illinois Recording Law | Citizen Media Law Project

Additionally, although this is a publicly traded company, the president may have communicated privileged information thinking he was only talking to company employees and not to the www.

:smilies-19296: and I don't want to see it get into any trouble. I'm not an attorney but this video/audio recording appears to violate Illinois' wiretapping laws.

Illinois Recording Law | Citizen Media Law Project

Additionally, although this is a publicly traded company, the president may have communicated privileged information thinking he was only talking to company employees and not to the www.

But threats to employees, thats OK?

what kills me was roadaway was debt free, self insured and had it made, shifts were getting better, etc. then its like everything took a dump as soon as yellow came into the picture. I have heard of yelllow leeching off of other profitable companies and I dont understand why if that is true roadway or any other company would consider getting into bed with them. its like with the economy we smelld the caca around us and probably would have stepped into it. but when yellow came into the picture it like we layed down in the caca and rolled around in it.

All I care about is TruckingBoards exposure in this. They have embedded into their site what might be an illegal video. :busted_blue:

I think as long as it was a open meeting and no guide lines were set forth at the start of the meeting anything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.