Holland | Funny drivers

Rodeo

TB Regular
Credits
They all trash a great company..when.. the leave for greener pastures...you'll find when you water your on grass its just as green!!!!!!!

They all trash a great company..when.. the leave for greener pastures...you'll find when you water your on grass its just as green!!!!!!!
During my career at Holland, I actually liked the work for the entire 17 years that I was there, and would enjoy it today if I were still there. My philosophy was that "you can have a good day diggin' ditches or a bad day diggin' ditches, it's all up to you". I chose to have "good days". So once I left the rat hole (my terminal) to make my deliveries, I was a happy camper and our customers often acknowledged it. But after the YRCW mentality took hold, the leadership's attitude got worse, and the atmosphere went to crap. Then when they stuck their hand in my pocket too deep, it got much tougher to keep a smile on my face. So I started looking for greener pastures, and when I found one, I left.

The point is.......The old Holland is long gone, and so is the old Flashman because of it.

I enjoyed working for Holland at Hbg until yrc closed it down then went to new penn were you couldn't get a bid because of their work rules