Yellow | Funny thing happened at Unemployment Office Today

maybe because you were never on food stamps or receiving unemployment checks.

I was..it forced me to take a gypsy road job. Gone for days at a time..anything is better that. I always missed what I once had..

there aren't many left​

Yes I Have been on Unemployement and Food stamps
Started at $2.90 Hr working for produce company in San Antonio,TX,Moved to OKC worked for freight company $5.50hr No did not get Food Stamps at this time ($20 week for Groceries Family of 4)
Yes Been out of work before on UnEmp and FDSTs Not too proud.
Worked 2 jobs most of my life even when I working for YRC.
NEVER have I gone down in pay till NOW and Ill never vote to go backwards in PAY.
Still Voting :452:.
And why is it you as a RETIRED YRC so adament about your YES VOTE You dont have a Vote you wont be working under these :Rulz:,who's paying you to be such a :butt kiss:Company YES MAN

Yes I Have been on Unemployement and Food stamps
Started at $2.90 Hr working for produce company in San Antonio,TX,Moved to OKC worked for freight company $5.50hr No did not get Food Stamps at this time ($20 week for Groceries Family of 4)
Yes Been out of work before on UnEmp and FDSTs Not too proud.
Worked 2 jobs most of my life even when I working for YRC.
NEVER have I gone down in pay till NOW and Ill never vote to go backwards in PAY.
Still Voting :452:.
And why is it you as a RETIRED YRC so adament about your YES VOTE You dont have a Vote you wont be working under these :Rulz:,who's paying you to be such a :butt kiss:Company YES MAN

I'm really happy you made it to the big time..good for you. I was just lucky I didn't have to deal with it..you can't lose em all right?

but in your attempt to express yourself forcefully, you seem to be incapable of saying anything without putting either an insult or some remark that only expresses a weak mind. Hey you're in the big time now..get a grip..hold on to it tight so you don't lose it.

but you will lose it if it goes your way
language is a learned behavior..people who use expletives
do so because that is how they have learned to talk.​