Further analysis as to why most customers are lazy and why Hispanic immigrants and Amish people ARE NOT:

maxicoze

TB Regular
Credits
So i had another guy, well over 6' tall plead for "help" to move a few boxes of tile up a few steps to his door. And without giving away more info about me, i can tell who is over 6' tall, and who isn't pretty accurately......

Let's further analyze why Hispanic immigrants and Amish people unload you very quickly and NEVER, EVER, NOT EVER ask you for "help":

What's one thing you notice that these two groups have in common?

EMPHASIS ON FAMILY Both groups tend to have ALOT of children, and RARELY, IF EVER get divorced. The emphasis is on family and keeping it together.

So, when a Hispanic immigrant guy sees a load of tile on the sidewalk, HE DOESN'T F AROUND------He knows he has a family to feed, kids to be clothed, bills to be paid etc. etc. etc., so he doesn't clown around, gets the tile in the house because he wants to get home to be with loved ones. And most Hispanic immigrant guys are under 6'. Not saying that there are not some 6' and over, but most i've met are well under 6'. Yet, you NEVER hear one plead for you to "help" them......

Now, most "Tiny Toms," (A "Tiny Tom" is basically today's "man", and i hate to admit including myself to a certain extent, in society) the way society is now, there's not much emphasis on family, especially not in the conventional sense. The divorce rate is thru the roof. Also, it seems "acceptable" nowadays to have single parents, "blended" families, step-parents/step children etc. etc. etc.

The Hispanic or Amish guy has a family. What does Tiny Tom have? You sort of can't blame a lot of guys today for not having motivation, aim, focus, and feeling like there's no meaning in life. Not saying that is an excuse to be lazy, but that's what is, to a certain extent, going on.

Me, i'm still dumb enough to think that i still have a chance at the game. So, when i deliver to a woman's house, i'm usually going to simp. When you deliver to a woman and the man of the house is not there or there is no man, then you are temporarily filling in the role of the man for the guy who is not there. Now, who do you think is more suited to bring stuff----heavy freight into the garage? Be real, and put it on the table. The woman or the man? You are, kind of, temporarily, filling the role of the man of the house when the actual man of the house is not there, or there is no man.

There has been times we deliver stuff off that trailer or I rather.

The women love it. A little bit too much.... I hate to use the term Cougars. But those are lonely kitties and need a little petting. Not from me though... Sign these bills Im gone.

Delivering to houses is not part of trucking school material.

I remember two lumpers in Georgia. BIG. No... Big is not sufficient. They make Shaq look small. Barely enough language to communicate.

The work they both did for 70 dollars in that trailer had it empty in about a hour. IF all lumpers were like that... the Nation would be so blessed. but no.....

The problem with the Hispanic is that they do not assimilate. If enough by percentage came here they will breed us all out.
Geez...why not just keep a trucking board about trucking and T Force Freight. Nobody comes here for anybodys political affiliation or commentary/bull$hit on race or politics. You just make yourself sound ancient or the ONE who is unable to ASSIMILATE or accept change.

Happy Holidays to all!

Last edited:
A political spin, the GOP would be wise to court the Hispanic vote in this country. Religious, family centric, hard.... working. They are natural conservatives.
That you mention NATURAL CONSERVATIVES and the 2021 GOP in the same vein.....is why administrators should delete non-trucking political comments. Reality is invisible to those who choose not to see.

That you mention NATURAL CONSERVATIVES and the 2021 GOP in the same vein.....is why administrators should delete non-trucking political comments. Reality is invisible to those who choose not to see.
Whatever dude. Making an observation, obviously you are easily triggered.

i'm very sorry to have brung it up, but considering how much residential freight we do, and how much of a pain in the A^&%$ it is, i feel there is no choice BUT to discuss the psyche and personalities of our customers----and this includes their political leanings. The more we learn about our customers, the better off we'll be. Now, you road drivers probably don't give a plop and that's fine and understood.

Now, the Hispanic community is starting to lean republican. Given how uncle Joe, and SHAMala Harris are "running" the place, i don't entirely blame anyone for leaning republican.

2) This is a case for NOT building a wall. Because the people you want to keep out are ones who ACTUALLY WANT TO DO SOME DAM WORK. Are we afraid that they will "take our jobs" because we don't want to do them?

Anyways, back to the original question.

Married, with kids and a mortgage and likely a car payment or two = someone who isn't screwing around. Someone who gets the job done.

Geez...why not just keep a trucking board about trucking and T Force Freight. Nobody comes here for anybodys political affiliation or commentary/bull$hit on race or politics. You just make yourself sound ancient or the ONE who is unable to ASSIMILATE or accept change.

Happy Holidays to all!

Ideally, i'd prefer to keep politics out of it too, but i kinda feel like there is no choice in the matter.

pubbys tend to be selfish, so they aren't helping you. And likely least likely to tip.

dems are too stupid to help.

independents may be ok. i'm not sure.

Now, midwest people are decent. i'd like to hear from some iowa mofos. Can you tell us how your customers are? Lazy, surly, and with an attitude like here on the east coast? Or decent?

Happy Holidays to all!
You sound angry and teed off. Thats too bad. Go completely through and trample a topic of Hispaniac Peoples or any people and go straight to ad hominem assault on my ancient ass.

That all you got? Shame.

Change is something I DO NOT accept easily. I am set in my ways and frankly will not be alive to see the results of those changes years from now.

As far as politics, Bs and all the other stuff... its influenced by whatever majority of people that come here to America now and always. I am in the minority now. But I am part of what America is. And will not change from that.

In order for a Immigrant to come here, adapt to their new home land as millions have before them that is what they need to do. At home they can keep their old country and so on that made them who they are.

They. DO. NOT. GET. TO. Change. America. into a version of what they fled in the old country. We are not a Islamic country, we are not a extremist country and certainly not a supremicist country.

What we are is a melting pot. IF a people DO NOT assimilate, then we are not America anymore. But rather balkanized or broken up into various countries.

For example Michigan. You went into Michigan for their lakes and so on. Wonderful American traditions. Thats all gone. its now Arabic crap imported from 50 years worth of terror since before the attacks in Beruit in the early 80's

And you have the nerve to deny the idea that I lived IN my country a whole life and now must convert to Islam? Arabic? Hispianic or take on a different racial wife or adopt kids that are not my people? HA. The nerve.

Enjoy the ignore list along with the others. We have had our last interaction here.

What you demanded me to do is apologize and be sorry for BEING A PATRIOT, and a AMERICAN. I have two simple words for you. F U. Demanding inclusiveness and assimilating to them? Who come here? The nerve again. Such hubris.

The Administrators do what they need to here. They have a site to run.

Your inflammatory statements do not stand without a response. And there you are. The Admins will do what they feel they must and both of us will probably be moderated for the good of the topic which has gone really badly sideways now since you opened your big mouth and dared to tell me that I am not a American for tolerating all these hard working immigrants.

Yes I am conservative and so on. I also have democrat friends in real life. You should see some of the conversations we have. But despite all that fury and noise we still get along because this is a FREE COUNTRY. With free speech and free thought. The minute you mandate that there is no such and refuse to hear back talk etc that defends what our nation is... then you are the one with the issues.

The Admins will do what they need to do. Tomorrow ill be a new day.

You inflamed with your ancient comment on Hispanics which is enough said, then pull out the patriot/flag waving card, which no one challenged as if your view/opinion is the ONLY patriotic way as a American. You can put me on ignore please. I read most trucking boards and this one has the most off topic comments. Keep your comments towards trucking and you don’t need to ignore or offend anyone.

P.S.- I’m a patriot too
God bless and Happy holidays to all

Ideally, i'd prefer to keep politics out of it too, but i kinda feel like there is no choice in the matter.

pubbys tend to be selfish, so they aren't helping you. And likely least likely to tip.

dems are too stupid to help.

independents may be ok. i'm not sure.

Now, midwest people are decent. i'd like to hear from some iowa mofos. Can you tell us how your customers are? Lazy, surly, and with an attitude like here on the east coast? Or decent?
Michigan Linehaul (& most others) are lazy as F. Beverage business for 20 before going to a competitor of yours. Work ethic is as prevalent as 40 yr marriages.