Yellow | Furyk Sponsorship?

LTL4life

TB Lurker
Credits
Did anyone notice the YRC logo emblazoned on the front of professional golfer Jim Furyk's shirt during the Masters tournament last weekend?
During these difficult times it does not seem like a good idea to b paying big money to sponsor a golfer.

Its called add space. Have you not seen the UPS adds all over TV. YRC is getting a pretty big bang for its buck if you aske me.

YOU saw the promo along with how millions of other people. Maybe just 1 large shipper would be gotten and that is well spent money.
OR
would you rather have a Nascar to see on Sunday?
Most people who watch golf are the ones who have $$$$
There are MANY deals made on a golf course, I would support our sales people to take potential clients golfing at the club and make deals to ship their product.

Your problems within your company are much deeper than a little logo on a golfers shirt anyways.

It's a 4 year, 6 million deal signed in June of 2008. It made us at the closed Reddaway terminals feel special after closing us in Feb. 2008.:nutkick:

I wonder how many people who actually seen the logo will know who or what it means! The customers I see still don't know what it, we, they are!!

That's got to be a Zollars thing.
Bill and Furyk probably go to the same country club.

Who can even see a lil' logo on a shirt when the sun is glaring off Furyk's bald head??

And like someone already said, if you don't work for YRCW chances are you have no f'ing clue what YRCW even means. And if you did is that going to make you shift your traffic. I can hear it now" Yeah that middle of the road,boring Jim Furyk has an association with YRCW, they must be awesome!! Let's give them all our business!!"

What a waste of money.

i bet Zollars spent this past weekend in Augusta.
Anyone want to bet ??

Jim Furyk if and when you get to a tournament that you are playing poor or perhaps you may have a few strokes lead and are in first place, Do us all a favor and take a ball,I dont care with what club you use and hit in the nearest lake off of the tee no matter which direction you are facing. when asked on national television why you did so can say that is just way yrc is heading just like the titanic! Come on Jim golfers are future teamsters in hoffas mind because there will be no freight teamsters left!:biglaugh:

I could barely see that puny! little logo and I have a 65" screen, waste of money if you ask me, it seems like they waste more $$ than they actually make.