FedEx Freight | FXF Boot camp

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
Man have I had sore mornings. I work from 1800 hours till about 0230. I have lost 20 lbs lol. Its a good deal. Haven't drove anything but an orange Toyota ! Learning the FXF way.

same here but last night they call me no work and onemore driver stay home we both on the bottom 3 weeks there

It seems to have been slower than hyped last week. I still have worked every day. Just not the OT I was getting week 2.

Hey Sharpshooter :biglaugh: How's that ADD/ADHD workin for ya? :biglaugh: If he's sitting at home, maybe he can turn on his spy cam! Being new, He's probably made a ton of friends! No No wait, "hey Billy Joe Bob, I know you could get in big trouble answering your cell phone while working the dock, but is there any pt's working?" No wait, "Hey big boss red shirt, do you have pt's working instead of MMEEEEEE?" :biglaugh: :poke: :biglaugh: :stir:

[quote author=sharpshooter link=topic=81843.msg845012#msg845012 date=1278709989]
make sure if your sitting home they don't have PT ers in there.
[/quote]

Is it in the contract that PT's can't work if a FT is sitting at home?
:clap:

[quote author=HubbaRock link=topic=81843.msg845871#msg845871 date=1278885285]
Is it in the contract that PT's can't work if a FT is sitting at home?
:clap:
[/quote]

It's not in a contract, but it is in the book of rules that they follow when they want to. You have to keep on them. :thumbsup: