Gangster: The Rig not the Company

Hookman

Just passing thru on my way home
PREMIUM
Credits
This 1953 Corbitt is before my time but it is so cool. The youngsters of today would call it gangster for sure. Put some running boards on the sides, maybe tint those windows, couple of guys with fedoras on their heads & Tommy guns in their hands & haul that load of shine out of the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee all the way to the folks, maybe in Florida. Might be how some down there accumulated so many Mason jars. Those jars didn't all come from the Root Celler. :438: This company did go the way of the Dodo Bird like many.

gangster-53-corbitt.md.jpg

Last edited:
This 1953 Corbitt is before my time but it is so cool. The youngsters of today would call it gangster for sure. Put some running boards on the sides, maybe tint those windows, couple of guys with fedoras on their heads & Tommy guns in their hands & haul that load of shine out of the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee all the way to the folks, maybe in Florida. Might be how some down there accumulated so many Mason jars. Those jars didn't all come from the Root Celler. :438: This company did go the way of the Dodo Bird like many.

gangster-53-corbitt.md.jpg
Before your time? Did you say 1853 or 1953? LOL!!!

Ordnance haulers back in town
These fancy rigs are parked at Walmart waiting for their empties.
They haul about 15% each month, the rest is on rail.
They're hauling to MOTSU (Military Operational Terminal at Sunny Point)
Not to confuse you, these 3 trucks are not 15%, they may be 40 or 50 trucks this week.

Last edited: