Atlanta, GA
2975 Ellenwood Rd.
Ellenwood, GA 30294-3516
Wats:800-669-9032
Wats:800-868-8680
Local:770-960-7721
Fax:770-960-7926
Fax:770-960-7927

Thank you for the quick response. Do you know if they are hiring? How does the pay work for R&L? What's the starting rate/progression to top rate? I've heard in the past drivers are responsible for buying pallet jacks, is that true?

How does the pay work for R&L? What's the starting rate/progression to top rate? I've heard in the past drivers are responsible for buying pallet jacks, is that true?
Not sure on the start rate it could be from $16-18 hr.... It might be possible they will hire you as a part-time/casual/temp driver...... This is a very grey area at R+L right now!!!!!!!!!! We top out in five years but again it's a grey areashit.. Pallet jacks are around $350:nutkick:........

Not sure on the start rate it could be from $16-18 hr.... It might be possible they will hire you as a part-time/casual/temp driver...... This is a very grey area at R+L right now!!!!!!!!!! We top out in five years but again it's a grey areashit.. Pallet jacks are around $350:nutkick:........

Do you need a jack if you run linehaul? I've read on here that linehaul pay is by the destination. Do you have idea of what an average night is for a new hire? Are drivers required to work the dock on linehaul or p&d?

Do you need a jack if you run linehaul? I've read on here that linehaul pay is by the destination. Do you have idea of what an average night is for a new hire? Are drivers required to work the dock on linehaul or p&d?

you don't need a jack on linehaul but you do on p&d but it is yours and no one else uses it and it is always there for you so i don't see that a pallet jack should be an issue if you want the job. some companys let you use theres and they usually get abused by all the drivers if it's yours you will more then likely take good care of it.

linehaul pay does depend on how long the route is averages out to about 47 cpm ive never worked dock at switchpoint or home terminal was told by my tm thats what we have dock workers four

at some of the larger breaks in the northeast Line drivers are now working the dock. If you do buy a pallet Jack they will deduct a small amount a week til it's payed if you want

All expenses are tax deductable. If you don't know this then you probably need to get someone else to do your taxes. Gloves,shoes,and anything else work related.

I hope you guys were able to deduct that off your taxes

Was being sarcastic, you don't pay for load bars, straps or hand dollies do you?

Your only about the 500th person to come in here and try to start something about us buying pallet jacks. Get a new angle your a little late with this one ::shit:::duh:

Cuda he was just tryin to make a funny....He has no knowledge of the previous rant your speaking of.....