R&L | getting better

makaveli

TB Lurker
Credits
At the terminal im at, we went threw a lot of changes and abuse. When our current TM took over, we thought here we go again. Damn, were we wrong. Our current TM has brought pride back to our terminal. Even at times we might take it out on him for what we went threw before he came to our terminal. It takes time to correct all the mess the other guy created and started. I cant speak for the whole terminal, but im sure I speak for the majority. Thank you Wilmington for sending a good and fair man to the Chicago terminal. I witnessed the TM go out of his way to let employees know when they did a good job. Saying thank you and keep up the good work. That goes along way with a lot of us. He appreciates the work we do. He also will sit you down and correct the problem if we make a mistake, by talking to you as a human being. He never talks at you like a piece of garbage like we went threw before. I dont want to ramble on but its looking brighter at the terminal im at

At the terminal im at, we went threw a lot of changes and abuse. When our current TM took over, we thought here we go again. Damn, were we wrong. Our current TM has brought pride back to our terminal. Even at times we might take it out on him for what we went threw before he came to our terminal. It takes time to correct all the mess the other guy created and started. I cant speak for the whole terminal, but im sure I speak for the majority. Thank you Wilmington for sending a good and fair man to the Chicago terminal. I witnessed the TM go out of his way to let employees know when they did a good job. Saying thank you and keep up the good work. That goes along way with a lot of us. He appreciates the work we do. He also will sit you down and correct the problem if we make a mistake, by talking to you as a human being. He never talks at you like a piece of garbage like we went threw before. I dont want to ramble on but its looking brighter at the terminal im at

thats great to hear. hope it stays that way
too bad we all cant say the same