Glass marbles ?

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
So this doesn't go totally off the rails here let me ask this , glass marbles collected by any of us ?
This sucks having to admit to this but as a child I was given my Dad's and I'll still be drawn to a bug
and a light bulb ! Sadly I have no coins to put in mason jars but we got a cool marble collection and
jars from family sharing .

So this doesn't go totally off the rails here let me ask this , glass marbles collected by any of us ?
This sucks having to admit to this but as a child I was given my Dad's and I'll still be drawn to a bug
and a light bulb ! Sadly I have no coins to put in mason jars but we got a cool marble collection and
Very cool. Not going to go off the rails. Do not have any but old enough remember playing with them some

IMG_9318.md.jpeg
I used to have more years ago, but lost some when I started driving trucks.

Not a marble collector, but do run across them while collecting ‘art glass’. I know certain makes of marbles can bring some decent coin in the collector market. Wife and I collect/invest in Fenton Glass. We have 200 +/- pieces in our home.