TForce | Going backwards as a company

No port

Libertarian free thinker
Credits
Regression is the new TForce slogan.
Picking up crappy and freight that has no business on a box van, more damages than I have seen in years. I have to face it, the name changes, but the business will never change .
I have thrown up my hands and surrendered to the stupidity.
I just don't care anymore, it isn't my company.
I'll deliver and pickup what I can and lookout for me, myself and I.

Sounds like this is the norm across all LTL. I agree with you, it isn't your company or mine. But they sure spend a lot of money on posters/newsletters/meetings to brainwash us into thinking so! "We're a team! We're a family! You're the face of the company to the customer! Now go out there and deliver this embarrassingly damaged freight that has been crushed/smashed/bent/recouped at every stop along it's journey! Go team!" Pure hypocritical BS. Although I do not work for T-Force, I just had to chime in. Sounds like my experience with Saia. I just don't care anymore.

Sounds like this is the norm across all LTL. I agree with you, it isn't your company or mine. But they sure spend a lot of money on posters/newsletters/meetings to brainwash us into thinking so! "We're a team! We're a family! You're the face of the company to the customer! Now go out there and deliver this embarrassingly damaged freight that has been crushed/smashed/bent/recouped at every stop along it's journey! Go team!" Pure hypocritical BS. Although I do not work for T-Force, I just had to chime in. Sounds like my experience with Saia. I just don't care anymore.
But who is it that's damaging the freight? :idunno:

The company is damaging the freight, by agreeing to pickup items that can't be moved via lTl.

You mean like those rolling aluminum step ladders that take up 3 or 4 pallet spaces, can't be handled by a forklift (to load above other freight on racks) and have obnoxiously loud stickers everywhere which say "INSPECT FOR DAMAGE - DO NOT ACCEPT IF DAMAGED"? Sounds like typical LTL freight for my barn.

You mean like those rolling aluminum step ladders that take up 3 or 4 pallet spaces, can't be handled by a forklift (to load above other freight on racks) and have obnoxiously loud stickers everywhere which say "INSPECT FOR DAMAGE - DO NOT ACCEPT IF DAMAGED"? Sounds like typical LTL freight for my barn.
Freight that can't be handled by a forklift? Unheard of, where does that idea even come from? :duh: :hysterical::hilarious:

Dock workers will smash the crap out of stuff just to get on the trailer and gone.