XPO | Good Bye DSR Title...

ccxnobody

TB Regular
Credits
Did you know you are no longer DSR's? You are now simply "Truck Driver".

What could this mean for you? As a DSR you fall under certain DOT HOS rules...this could now change for you. To what? Whatever conway can do to maximize your time to their benefit...

Visit the official conway propaganda website to find out more...

Stinking truck drivers anyways...:hysterical:

What could this mean for you? As a DSR you fall under certain DOT HOS rules...this could now change for you. To what? Whatever conway can do to maximize your time to their benefit...

according to you they can now call us STD's. great another reason they will want to get rid of us...:biglaugh:

nah, all you gots to do is wear one of them there condominiums and stay clean...besides, the only place you're going to catch anything is at the palace in Mi....

1_4_103.gif

nah, all you gots to do is wear one of them there condominiums and stay clean...besides, the only place you're going to catch anything is at the palace in Mi....

i really didn't care for the /sr title anyway,where i'm from we dont have time to do the /sr part anyway, other than the dead of winter/off peak season we have always been under staffed, right now we are getting our a#$E$ hammered every day and our lost his mind tm is loaning out help to another terminal.12 to 14 a day for the rest of the coworkers ah who cares rite.

I don't know where she finds this stuff, but it always makes me laugh....good one..!!!
a ghost..??? tell your kid, "no, but that's what it does to the package inside." turns it into a ghost....

Whay did you think you were?

What
did you think you were?

according to you they can now call us STD's. great another reason they will want to get rid of us...:biglaugh:

it isnt according to me...go to the conway website and look at the job openings...there is no longer DSR in the description..simply Truck Driver...enjoy

it isnt according to me...go to the conway website and look at the job openings...there is no longer DSR in the description..simply Truck Driver...enjoy

I noticed the same thing.
Last time I looked they didn't edit the title page and it still had DSR on it.
It also had DSR in some links to jobs.

I noticed the same thing.
Last time I looked they didn't edit the title page and it still had DSR on it.
It also had DSR in some links to jobs.

I would venture to say it was calculated change to somehow benefit them...to take us away from being labeled as DSR is a big step...the official titling is important when dealing with the DOT HOS rules...

I feel dirty now being known as "truck driver" ... does this mean I have to shower only once a week after I spend about 600 bucks on fuel ? :biglaugh: