Yellow | Good news!!! Finally good news!!!!!!!

It's called being a man. Grow up. We're all getting screwed right now especially people like me at the bottom, but you don't see the rest of us acting like that fool. And how can you say everything he says is the truth. He doesn't know what is going to happen all he is doing is fear and hate mongering. And I'm pretty sure if had to result to his antics just to get me through the day because work was so damned hard and unfair.......I would quit and find another job. A douche is a douche don't make excuses for him.

caint nobody say that aint cool:TR10driving03:

I got my letter from Smid 2day thanking me 4 all i did while the merge was going on.I was laid off u A$$.So i had nothing 2 do with it.It was another slap in the face from this A$$ of a co. i used to work 4

To all the people on layoff, if the company makes it we will all have jobs with the 5 yr call back. Look at it this way, the people that do not retire, chances in 5 yrs they will be taking a dirt knap, and you will be back to work.

See we all thought the Teamsters were not on our side. HERES SOME GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE. Think POSITIVE, 5 yrs is not that long.:biglaugh:

more good news, i saved money by switching to GEICO!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

To all the people on layoff, if the company makes it we will all have jobs with the 5 yr call back. Look at it this way, the people that do not retire, chances in 5 yrs they will be taking a dirt knap, and you will be back to work.

See we all thought the Teamsters were not on our side. HERES SOME GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE. Think POSITIVE, 5 yrs is not that long.:biglaugh::eck15::puke:

You have to have a toe tag membership at the local mortuary to still be on active status at YRC...:biglaugh: