Yellow | "GOT DOUBLES"?!

I really believe that Slave is A Legacy Yellow or Roadway driver. He runs a triples bid from Salt Lake to St George. He sits at home and makes all this stuff up to rile people up. Then he laughs his a&& off at everyone one else. Just my very humble Midwestern opinion.
Close but no cigar. Slave is actually a scrap dealer in Northeast Pennsylvania. He buys and sells used catalytic converters, old boiler parts, and intermittent starting automobiles.

And what are they gonna do if we don't?
They will take you out of service, until you obtain the necessary endorsements. Any CDL holder must have a fully endorsed license, HazMat, doubles, triples and tankers. They have a grace period in the MRCOO, after which they have the option of removing you from service until you comply. :1036316054:

I really believe that Slave is A Legacy Yellow or Roadway driver. He runs a triples bid from Salt Lake to St George. He sits at home and makes all this stuff up to rile people up. Then he laughs his a&& off at everyone one else. Just my very humble Midwestern opinion.
Slave is New Penn. :1036316054:

Well there was that little known fact that they were competing with Yellow, Roadway and New Penn and even KGO could not figure out how that was profitable..................

We'll see about that.
It's your opinion that they buy what they want and do what they want with it.
They bought a union company who did things differently than they do and has locals which they have not dealt with.

USF closed Red Star down and tried shortly after to bring Holland into their northeastern terminals with Holland rules.

Things didn't work out as planned and they were legally required to leave the Northeast.
The union rules pushed it.
Your local has nothing to say about it. The COO Committee makes the decision and the local does what they are told.

That's not how it is.
The Locals were told to go over it.
There is a 3 day bitch session coming up in Dallas where all Locals involved can stand up and speak.
Or send in their opinions by a deadline before that.

From there we'll have to do as they say

Hoffa and guys who collect 3 pensions and then tell guys not to pay dues are gone.
And guys who say the union has served it's purpose years ago and we don't need unions now
Those guys can shut up.
That is exactly right. It's meaningless bitch session. Nothing they do or say will make a difference.

That's not how it is.
The Locals were told to go over it.
There is a 3 day bitch session coming up in Dallas where all Locals involved can stand up and speak.
Or send in their opinions by a deadline before that.

From there we'll have to do as they say

Hoffa and guys who collect 3 pensions and then tell guys not to pay dues are gone.
And guys who say the union has served it's purpose years ago and we don't need unions now
Those guys can shut up.
All the business agents can come home and tell you how hard they worked for you.

Idk if ours is going. I'm pretty sure he wrote up what we requested. And is interacting with whomever he must to get the message there.
The union rep is never going to demand anything that put Yellow out of business and stops the dues money flowing into the bank accounts that pay their salary.

slave, have you ever been involved in a MRCOO? Have you heard the adage "you don't want to know how sausage is made?" Read Article 8 section 6., if you don't have a contract book. It can be found on the International's website.

Last edited: