ABF | Got Raise???

First of all if you are getting it done with what you have don't expect any changes. And I would like to know how you handle the cubes that are too heavy for your standard forklift? The Princetons have outriggers and can pull the cube in when it's heavy.

That's the oversize counterbalance I had mentioned. One of our towmotors has a counterweight about 2000 lbs. heavier than the others. Lifts heavier things, but they didn't figure on the loss of traction on the drive tires. Old saying" We,the unwilling, led by the unknowing, can now do almost anything with practically nothing." I think we earn that raise we were originally talking about. And then some....

First of all if you are getting it done with what you have don't expect any changes. And I would like to know how you handle the cubes that are too heavy for your standard forklift? The Princetons have outriggers and can pull the cube in when it's heavy.

Yeah what canaryinthemine said. And I don't know if it qualifies as getting it done when our ue get out two and three hours late. Most of the time he gets the freight to the other UEs in time but if its like last year and we don't have any extra equipment, there's gonna be some freight that doesn't make service quite often. But we do what we can with what we have and if that's not good enough for them I am sure they will change something.