XPO | Grass is greener!

i wasnt calling anyone names
i have met a couple of nemf drivers and they are happy. they are being treated well and they say that the management knows what they are doing and are treating all like family.
we heard about bad reps too but it depends on who you talk to.cleveland mgr is still there and so is ops mgr freightmaster so you are getting some bad scoop. i heard the mngment people quit because they were being treated like kids. i have talked to nemf drivers in chi town and they are all smiling. we have heard that the new dp tm has been starting all of these rumors or stories so more of his guys wouldnt quit. instead they will lay them off soon. remember the I star (yea right)

grovedog said:
i wasnt calling anyone names
i have met a couple of nemf drivers and they are happy. they are being treated well and they say that the management knows what they are doing and are treating all like family.
we heard about bad reps too but it depends on who you talk to.cleveland mgr is still there and so is ops mgr freightmaster so you are getting some bad scoop. i heard the mngment people quit because they were being treated like kids. i have talked to nemf drivers in chi town and they are all smiling. we have heard that the new dp tm has been starting all of these rumors or stories so more of his guys wouldnt quit. instead they will lay them off soon. remember the I star (yea right)
This info is not comming from xdp.

mysterious

Haywould said:
This info is not comming from xdp.

have heard only good things about nemf
linehaul guys all running toledo out of chicago as a meet
have heard cleveland columbus and cincy boys are happy to. not sure why all the sour grapes stories, but dp boys appear to be big rumor mongers anyway. if the people that left were no good why was ccx upper mngmnt so pissed they left. is goliath threatened by a small east coast carrier.

grovedog said:
have heard only good things about nemf
linehaul guys all running toledo out of chicago as a meet
have heard cleveland columbus and cincy boys are happy to. not sure why all the sour grapes stories, but dp boys appear to be big rumor mongers anyway. if the people that left were no good why was ccx upper mngmnt so pissed they left. is goliath threatened by a small east coast carrier.
Like I said "It would be stupid to leave after 14 years just because of some bs rumors" I just herd the meeting was that we are merging with NEMF!

Mgrs and Drivers Bailing Out...over to NEMF!

I stick by my story about Con-way Cleveland managers quitting and going to NEMF. NEMF just expanded about a month ago into Ohio, and their CEO Mike B. (who used to be Conway VP of Sales) is stealing disgruntled managers and drivers away from Con-way by the dozens....that's what I heard!:14: :USA:

the mgr in mansfield oh quit last week,not sure why his rm wouldnt let him take a vacation is the rumor.have herd nemf in ohio only has 25-35 drivers total not sure if this is dozens or all conway guys there are a bunch of regional companies in ohio.

Grovedog TM in xmf was walked out tues by RM an HM from xgo they interviewed everyone an called him in Wed an he quit. drivers say it was best thing he was holding them back an running terminal in dirt.

everyone i talk to at NEMF says treated real good just getting started in this area, so takes time to build but doing VERY WELL!!! at treated real good..

wrong

wrong. :nono: the tm of cleveland did not split. he is still there. a head salesman from cleveland did go over there though. trust me on this.

freightmaster1 said:
I stick by my story about Con-way Cleveland managers quitting and going to NEMF. NEMF just expanded about a month ago into Ohio, and their CEO Mike B. (who used to be Conway VP of Sales) is stealing disgruntled managers and drivers away from Con-way by the dozens....that's what I heard!:14: :USA:

Signs of Pension Abuse:

Increasingly employees are asked to make voluntary or mandatory contributions to pension and other benefit plans. This is particularly true for 401(k) savings plans. These plans allow you to deduct from your paycheck a portion of pretax income every year, invest it and pay no taxes on those contributions until the money is withdrawn at retirement.

An anti-fraud campaign by the Department of Labor uncovered a small fraction of employers who abused employee contributions by either using the money for corporate purposes or holding on to the money too long. Here are 10 warning signs that your pension contributions are being misused.

Your 401(k) or individual account statement is consistently late or comes at irregular intervals

Your account balance does not appear to be accurate

Your employer failed to transmit your contribution to the plan on a timely basis

A significant drop in account balance that cannot be explained by normal market ups and downs

401(k) or individual account statement shows your contribution from your paycheck was not made

Investments listed on your statement are not what you authorized

Former employees are having trouble getting their benefits paid on time or in the correct amounts

Unusual transactions, such as a loan to the employer, a corporate officer, or one of the plan trustees

Frequent and unexplained changes in investment managers or consultants

Your employer has recently experienced severe financial difficulty