GXO Beats Wall Street Predictions, Boosts Q2 Profit 27%

D

Dan Ronan

GXO Logistics, the contract logistics provider that was spun off two years ago from its parent company XPO, reported stronger-than-expected second-quarter results on Aug. 2.

Continue reading...

Never heard of GXO Beets?
Maybe you haven't heard of them....but I'll bet you and your partner have hauled a load or 2 of them to a few different DCs, they're part of Big Dave's generic can goods line he has featured in the entire Piggly Wiggly grocery store chain.

beets-2.png

Doesn’t the, El Bubble tribe still have land around Clarence?
Eh yeah... you and your partner were probably on your Texas run when it was discovered the back half of the Coop's 2nd Clarence yard was on tribal land, FYI Big Dave, his standard apparel, and his hat didn't seem to help the situation and a protest broke out at Coop's Clarence compound. (see photo below)

native_nations_and_the_bia_its_complicated_1050x700.md.webp

Eh yeah... you and your partner were probably on your Texas run when it was discovered the back half of the Coop's 2nd Clarence yard was on tribal land, FYI Big Dave, his standard apparel, and his hat didn't seem to help the situation and a protest broke out at Coop's Clarence compound. (see photo below)

Those teepee bastards

Those teepee bastards

Show Indian GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Oh my gosh. You boys ain’t gonna believe this. It turns out the tribe whos land our yard is on is actually of Moldo descent!! Seriously!
Some history: the land that present day Moldovania is on belonged to an early nomadic tribe called the Moldosiouxcherokiskis. They were extremely nomadic and moved around a lot to find areas to plant their beet crop. They were friendly with the Asian/Mongolian nomadic tribes of the time. They made a plan together to make an extremely long trip to find new crop land. They crossed over that Alaskan bridge(the one that went somewhere) and I’ll fast forward cuz you know the rest, settled in present day North America. They settled as different tribes across the new land. But one day, a Moldo (shortened) tribe planted beets on land that belonged to an Asian tribe that was planting ginger. Fighting ensued but the Moldos were overpowered and they were banished to an area known as Clareniowatha.
So not only did we learn Indians were the first to put Indians in a reservation, but my employees have rights on Coop land. After finding this out, my Moldos and their cousins had a big powwow and smoked something interesting. Then they all looked at me funny. One removed my Hat and started stroking my scalp…….but I grabbed my Hat back and hit him over the head with it and told to get back in the mirror warehouse and start taking inventory…….

Oh my gosh. You boys ain’t gonna believe this. It turns out the tribe whos land our yard is on is actually of Moldo descent!! Seriously!
Some history: the land that present day Moldovania is on belonged to an early nomadic tribe called the Moldosiouxcherokiskis. They were extremely nomadic and moved around a lot to find areas to plant their beet crop. They were friendly with the Asian/Mongolian nomadic tribes of the time. They made a plan together to make an extremely long trip to find new crop land. They crossed over that Alaskan bridge(the one that went somewhere) and I’ll fast forward cuz you know the rest, settled in present day North America. They settled as different tribes across the new land. But one day, a Moldo (shortened) tribe planted beets on land that belonged to an Asian tribe that was planting ginger. Fighting ensued but the Moldos were overpowered and they were banished to an area known as Clareniowatha.
So not only did we learn Indians were the first to put Indians in a reservation, but my employees have rights on Coop land. After finding this out, my Moldos and their cousins had a big powwow and smoked something interesting. Then they all looked at me funny. One removed my Hat and started stroking my scalp…….but I grabbed my Hat back and hit him over the head with it and told to get back in the mirror warehouse and start taking inventory…….
Could you repeat this? I got lost somewhere between MoldoCherokee, and the mirror warehouse?

After finding this out, my Moldos and their cousins had a big powwow and smoked something interesting. Then they all looked at me funny. One removed my Hat and started stroking my scalp…….but I grabbed my Hat back and hit him over the head with it and told to get back in the mirror warehouse and start taking inventory…….
Tell me more about the Moldo’s cousins!!!
Were they large, thick, hungry women? :17142::17142::17142: