Yellow | Happy Easter!!!

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
Happy Easter!!!

We all have problems...(if you don't...I wish I was you)...we all have good and we all have bad...(fill in the blanks)...but we all have this in common...we are all trucking friends and we are all trucking brothers and trucking sisters...no matter what. Let's remember our brothers and sisters who are on the road, on the dock, in the yard...in the shop...we even have brothers and sisters who have loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan. Few religions celebrate Easter...so...for you that do...Happy Easter!!! God Bless Our Son's and Daughter's who are celebrating Easter overseas. My problems are nothing compared to those who are giving the ultimate sacrifice!!!:USA::USA:

Happy Easter!!!

We all have problems...(if you don't...I wish I was you)...we all have good and we all have bad...(fill in the blanks)...but we all have this in common...we are all trucking friends and we are all trucking brothers and trucking sisters...no matter what. Let's remember our brothers and sisters who are on the road, on the dock, in the yard...in the shop...we even have brothers and sisters who have loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan. Few religions celebrate Easter...so...for you that do...Happy Easter!!! God Bless Our Son's and Daughter's who are celebrating Easter overseas. My problems are nothing compared to those who are giving the ultimate sacrifice!!!:USA::USA:
Amen! to that.

EasterCancelled.jpg

Min Pin

I have a min pin that does not care how big that bird is. He is awsome...your 'hunter' looks like 'stay out of my way' yelp.com!!!