TForce | Happy Fathers day.....

imported_loopy105

TB Lurker
Credits
In light of it being Fathers day, I would like to say Happy Fathers day to the Dads of UPS Freight that go to work every day and bust there a$$ driving a semi everyday to put food on the table for their wife and kids.

I was reading on another message bored I go to, and they had a tribute to their Fathers by having people share the favorite childhood stories of their Fathers, I found it to be very interesting.
So, instead of always reading how bad the Union or UPS is all the time, how about starting a thread of favorite childhood memories of our fathers this Fathers Day? Like trips across country, rebuilding a car that never ran right afterward, seeing where your father worked or drove a semi himself..... I think it would be nice to pay tribute to YOUR Fathers by sharing memorable story in their honor, and God bless the ones that are no longer with us.

I myself do not have a wife and kids to go home to, I just work to survive and my parents divorced when I was 5 yrs. old to have my Father not really be a part of my life, so I have nothing to share but I would find it very interesting to hear some your stories..... :thumbsup:

Again, Happy Fathers Day to you UPSers......