Estes | Happy government shutdown day to all!

Don't sweat the small stuff. Shut the TeeVee off, get up off the couch, and go outside.

pretty sad that the dumbycrats have no idea what the frock they doing. But use the ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ Obama blame card.
Great country going down the drain cuz of them

its all bushess fault

Maybe not, but Government can't be for business all the time. They have to be for the little guy once in a while too. Problem is the 1% that now own all the media outlets have gotten us to buy-into they "You too can have it all" That is simply a false narrative that we have all been suckered into believing.

Everything is stacked against the little guy. Including the stock market. Super Computers trade stocks in nano-seconds, while I put in an order for stock with my ScottTrade account that sits around until the end of the day. The rich have access to preferred stock and other special issue stocks that are protected during a bankruptcy and get paid dividends in full before any common stock receives a penny.

Maybe not, but Government can't be for business all the time. They have to be for the little guy once in a while too. Problem is the 1% that now own all the media outlets have gotten us to buy-into they "You too can have it all" That is simply a false narrative that we have all been suckered into believing.

Everything is stacked against the little guy. Including the stock market. Super Computers trade stocks in nano-seconds, while I put in an order for stock with my ScottTrade account that sits around until the end of the day. The rich have access to preferred stock and other special issue stocks that are protected during a bankruptcy and get paid dividends in full before any common stock receives a penny.

Watch this guy I think he reads those things called books.