TForce | Happy Holiday's

accelerator

TB Legend
Credits
Happy holiday's to all, and for those I have offended in the past I apolagize, sometimes I have a tendancy to wind up in a tangent of nothing. So with that said have happy holiday's to all of you and your families and I will look forward to spreading more corperate bliss in the form of rumor's to you all in 2007.

And also thanx for the chat's.

LOOK INTO MY IPOD.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, We can say that. Even Walmart got the Christmas balls to say it. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Not from the far left!

Happy holiday's to all, and for those I have offended in the past I apolagize, sometimes I have a tendancy to wind up in a tangent of nothing. So with that said have happy holiday's to all of you and your families and I will look forward to spreading more corperate bliss in the form of rumor's to you all in 2007.

And also thanx for the chat's.

LOOK INTO MY IPOD.

You haven't offened me, all is forgiven

Merry Christmas to you and yours

MERRY CHRISTMAS, We can say that. Even Walmart got the Christmas balls to say it. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Not from the far left!

Busternite..that was a good one man! Walmart learned their lesson last year.lol. they didn't wanna risk a real boycott this one. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Safe driving New Year! Suz

I'm also not into political correctness.
Have a very Merry Christmas,and a safe New Year.
And please remember for all that enjoy consuming adult beverages call a cab if you don't do it at your own home.
Being a UPS Freight driver trainer,I'm a broken record with this saying.
Be safe,if you can't do something safe,don't do it at all.

I'm also not into political correctness.
Have a very Merry Christmas,and a safe New Year.
And please remember for all that enjoy consuming adult beverages call a cab if you don't do it at your own home.
Being a UPS Freight driver trainer,I'm a broken record with this saying.
Be safe,if you can't do something safe,don't do it at all.

Thanx Apo same here..!!!:funky: :funky: :funky:

Hey Accelerator! I actually feel a bit insulted I wasn't ever offended by you!:tongue0015: :smilie_132:

Santa says it best.......
2gwuejk.gif

Have a wonderful New Year also!

Hey Accelerator! I actually feel a bit insulted I wasn't ever offended by you!:tongue0015: :smilie_132:

Santa says it best.......
2gwuejk.gif

Have a wonderful New Year also!

Well I was going to use that tree as my XMAS theme next week and you took it.

Watch out I have an IPOD on you... and thanx ,you and you family ,have good holiday's as well.....

Well I was going to use that tree as my XMAS theme next week and you took it.

Watch out I have an IPOD on you... and thanx ,you and you family ,have good holiday's as well.....

And by the way I am still working on my new years resolution, and I also have to buy skeeter and boats , a presant.

I hear tell skeeter can use a gaint roll of duct tape for his fingers before he engages his keyboard.....LOL Just jokin with ya skeeter!

Merry Christmas to all the UPSFers. I'll be gone for the long weekend. So enjoy the holidays and be safe in your travels.

I also want to say have a very happy,safe,and also healthy Christmas holiday,to all of my UPS Feight co-workers, and other posting friends on the truckingboards.
We finally got our long awaited bonus checks.
The next gift is on its way in just a few more hours,and 7 days.
This will beeeeeeeeee.........ARE YOU READY?
Time,and a half after 42 hours per week.
WOW I can hardly believe it just two more years and it will be after 40 hours.
Unless of course the new union contract for Indy is done,and signed by UPS our parent company.
Than maybe the overtime may be different?

Well I missed wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope all of you had a great one! I would like to wish all of you, your families, and friends a prosperous and Happy New Year!! I hope and pray all your dreams and wishes come true!! :smilie_132: