FedEx Freight | Has any one ever seen this before new label on line trucks?

kwikie

Line Driver
Credits
I came in late Saturday afternoon and a big Kenworth sleeper was idling in the yard name on the door lookd like FXD font and similar coloring. Said Linehaul National LLC.
Took a cell phone pic but not sure how to post on this forum or if I am allowed to.

[quote author=kwikie link=topic=81510.msg841283#msg841283 date=1277706816]
I came in late Saturday afternoon and a big Kenworth sleeper was idling in the yard name on the door lookd like FXD font and similar coloring. Said Linehaul National LLC.
Took a cell phone pic but not sure how to post on this forum or if I am allowed to.
[/quote]

I saw one of those trks out here in sidney, Just took to it right or wrong to just be a outside carrier. Don't hold me to that :kicking:

I don't know if you heard, but Lakeland is hiring owner operators, with their own authority, to run as "power only". There have been previous ?'s on different threads. Fed Ex also uses some O/O's to run refer units with shiny swing doors with "Fed Ex Global something something" on the doors. They run those food diet stuff. Nutra System or South Beach Diet or something. I think the "power only" fill the void where they can't hire company drivers and maybe replace team opts. They will tell you when/if they want to

That is a ex contractor that took on that name when he got his own Authority. What is referred to now as Power Only as previously stated.