FedEx Freight | Has anyone heard of this fella?

Carlito Cojones

TB Lurker
Credits
I’m curious if anyone is familiar with a man named Trent Young?
Apparently he worked for Viking in the early 80’s and claims to have developed the PRO number, among other things.
He said any higher up in the company would know him by name. He is retired and says he is consulted monthly as an advisor.

Pretty sure the members will go to Google Town on this so if there is any truth to any of it we will have it here shortly.

He claims to have developed the pro number
He sounds familiar…..he used to team with Wong before BRG. Trent went to pull his BOLs off his clipboard, single handed, and ripped them in half. He peeled the expiration date stickers off of roller burrito wrappers Wong left on the floor of the sleeper and used them to repair the tear. When Donna was entering the bills in the system, she decided to use these numbers as a way to track the shipments…..

If it's the same Trent Young I'm thinking about, he was the first city driver to use a road drivers truck and not get a dolly without getting suspended. (It set a dangerous precedent)

He also was the first Fedex employee to eat two hot dogs at a safety cookout.
Bless his heart.

I seriously doubt it

We got a parts changer out in our shop claims he and his former boss invented anti lock brakes

Sure, ok. He probably invented the wheel, the tires, and the air that goes in the ****in tires too 🙄
I doubt if he ever changed air in the tires.
We always changed tire air at 75k miles for a better ride and made them run cooler.
We never released stale air into the atmosphere, we saved it in a container for emergency use.

I think that's the guy who ruined one of the failbook groups. He's head of the "if you don't like your job, quit" club. Anyone who dares to say anything even slightly negative or disagrees with anything he says gets their post deleted and kicked from the group.

I think that's the guy who ruined one of the failbook groups. He's head of the "if you don't like your job, quit" club. Anyone who dares to say anything even slightly negative or disagrees with anything he says gets their post deleted and kicked from the group.
TRUE STORY BRO!

That’s him, I’m questioning his credentials. He won’t post on that page what he pmed me.