R&L | Hatfield, Pa terminal

thebig$driver

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anybody know what is going on with the brand new 110 door terminal in Hatfield, Pa? It seems the terminal is finished and nobody is using it. It also says on the RLR website that it is available for lease. Did the Robert's change their mind and decide not to open the new place and lease it to somebody else?

Does anybody know what is going on with the brand new 110 door terminal in Hatfield, Pa? It seems the terminal is finished and nobody is using it. It also says on the RLR website that it is available for lease. Did the Robert's change their mind and decide not to open the new place and lease it to somebody else?

They have been in there for like a few months now.Igo there with extra loads before my pd run.

news to me...last thing i recall was seeing the grand opening on the news center in the drivers room. i thought i had heard that the norristown terminal moved to the hatfield location.

yeah it moved and yes it's being used to push about 100 bills a day through.
Also, every terminal with un-used room is up for lease. We are in the process of leasing out about 50 doors at our place. Good way to make a little extra money but in my opinion is going to be more problems then it's worth.

yeah it moved and yes it's being used to push about 100 bills a day through.
Also, every terminal with un-used room is up for lease. We are in the process of leasing out about 50 doors at our place. Good way to make a little extra money but in my opinion is going to be more problems then it's worth.

They told me who was renting damn it is on the tip I now who but I have a brain fart..............:chairshot:

not only is the lebanon terminal a sh**hole but it is the biggest pain in the butt to get to. i counted one day going to it from 81 i went through 18 traffic lights and no matter what time of day or night you go through, you always hit half of them red. really bad place for a trucking terminal if you ask me.

the p&d routing with this company makes no sense at all. we have to go in to jersey from the scranton terminal as far as hackettstown which is 80 miles from scranton. newark is half the distance from there so we shouldn't even be going in to jersey. they would save on tolls and fuel. we also have to cover northern jersey when the newburgh terminal is twice as close. if the company is so concerned about fuel costs, they should take a closer look at their routing if you ask me.:duh:

the p&d routing with this company makes no sense at all. we have to go in to jersey from the scranton terminal as far as hackettstown which is 80 miles from scranton. newark is half the distance from there so we shouldn't even be going in to jersey. they would save on tolls and fuel. we also have to cover northern jersey when the newburgh terminal is twice as close. if the company is so concerned about fuel costs, they should take a closer look at their routing if you ask me.:duh:

same type of deal happens here. but you need to remember, what you said makes sense so it will never happen

not only is the lebanon terminal a sh**hole but it is the biggest pain in the butt to get to. i counted one day going to it from 81 i went through 18 traffic lights and no matter what time of day or night you go through, you always hit half of them red. really bad place for a trucking terminal if you ask me.
18 red lights? That sounds like the first 15 minutes of my P&D run :)