Estes | Have you noticed a change at estes express lines ??

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
It sure seems to be a wind of change when it comes to talking to anyone in management
Man-age-ment 1. the act, manner or practice of managing. 2. the person or persons who manage an organization. 3. Executive ability

now all that said i don't see where yell at good drivers or be a total .....
i don't see tell a guy to do something that you told him not to a week ago in this above.
sure seems the "wind of change" seem to be setting in with dispatch and term. managers. kinda makes you wonder ??? what o what are they (managers) thinking ????
:hide::hide:

It sure seems to be a wind of change when it comes to talking to anyone in management
Man-age-ment 1. the act, manner or practice of managing. 2. the person or persons who manage an organization. 3. Executive ability

now all that said i don't see where yell at good drivers or be a total .....
i don't see tell a guy to do something that you told him not to a week ago in this above.
sure seems the "wind of change" seem to be setting in with dispatch and term. managers. kinda makes you wonder ??? what o what are they (managers) thinking ????
:hide::hide:

Up here in the Northeast, all management went for refresher training, from the bottom to the top. Maybe that is what you're seeing... Was any of these people gone one day last week or so??? :smilie_132:

no just the district vp and he is still the same cool fella he has always been. i like him he is good people

How does Home Office on their butts to make a profit or lose their job sound??

Yep, some of those in (man-age-ment) think that yelling and puffing out their flabby chest will make you work harder and faster. Contrary thing is that talking with drivers and dock hands and being reasonable will get the work done better, faster and complete with a smile on everyones face.

why yell at the guys that already run circles ?? i can run slower than i do. i would if you was my manager. the way you talk, think blows my mind.
no wonder your always lookin for work
maybe its not where you work
ITS YOU :duh:

Yep, some of those in (man-age-ment) think that yelling and puffing out their flabby chest will make you work harder and faster. Contrary thing is that talking with drivers and dock hands and being reasonable will get the work done better, faster and complete with a smile on everyones face.

beerboy says this
why yell at the guys that already run circles ?? i can run slower than i do. i would if you was my manager. the way you talk, think blows my mind.
no wonder your always lookin for work
maybe its not where you work
ITS YOU

Whosaid I was lookinfor work??

If you could comprehend ((understand)) what I said is that management should listen to the workers more and be reasonable with the thoughts so everyone would get along. Happy drivers,dockhands and office makes for happy managers and the terminal makes a profit.

READ ALL of the post to understand it.

The first mistake of most companies is they teach their managers to do just that,manage people.You manage cattle,you work with people.

beerboy says this

Whosaid I was lookinfor work??

If you could comprehend ((understand)) what I said is that management should listen to the workers more and be reasonable with the thoughts so everyone would get along. Happy drivers,dockhands and office makes for happy managers and the terminal makes a profit.

READ ALL of the post to understand it.

ME READ ??? WHY WOULD I DO THAT ?? SORRY :hide:

I am just to the point Elvis and speak what is true and it hurts you guys I guess. I actually mean no harm towards anyone at all here.

You want it "Sugar Coated" and not the truth?
OK, there is no money problems in this country and everyone is going to get a big fat raise with a $10,000 Christmas bonus I just love you guys & gals. XOXOXOXOXO

You want it "Sugar Coated" and not the truth?
OK, there is no money problems in this country and everyone is going to get a big fat raise with a $10,000 Christmas bonus I just love you guys & gals. XOXOXOXOXO

are you riding the short bus or are we missin something. is all i have to do is get elvis on here and rip you apart. it is really no fun tearing you up kinda like beating a younger brother thats a little slow. but sometimes it just needs to happen

Do not waste your time beerboy, this place has gotten sorta boring anymore.

10-4 on the boring. I think it has a lot to do with the yrc drivers to busy looking at the stock markets and staying on there own site. :hide: Things are getting serious over there. Hopefully they'll pull through. 0'Bama said he'll fix everything by November 30th