Estes | HAZ?MAT loads not placarded pulled onto the yard

That's my thinking mud...But now, you have to come to work,to make sure the knucklehead behind the glass, doesn't help you lose your job......Accountability is the big thing...This "I didn't know" mentality will get you fired,not him...Haz Mat education, is a terrible thing to waste.......

I've been retired and have not driven a truck for three years but I've still maintained my cdl with hazmat.

I had the same problem so I started keeping a ledger of all the important info on each hazmat issue I had. Would turn in a page every couple months. Gave a copy to my tm and a copy to the hub I run to. After a while I only have a few issues and haven't filled out a full page of issues for a six month period. I didn't have to say anything. Figured they could use it or lose it. Thought if I had that many issues then others did to. Like to think they looked at it and at least thought there was a problem that needed addressed.

It's the dock workers responsibility, to placard as soon has mat goes on or off. If Oshawa walks one yard and an empty trailer placarded the company can be fined or vice versa