R&L | Hazard Pay??

CityP&D

TB Lurker
Credits
I think us drivers, out in the world, dealing with all the customers, should be getting a little appreciation from the company into our bank accounts ... Office personnel are safe, and even mechanics are not allowed to have outside tool vendors at the shop... It will probably be the drivers fault if he gets sick at a customer. And somehow safety will figure out a way to take safety bonus away lol

I think us drivers, out in the world, dealing with all the customers, should be getting a little appreciation from the company into our bank accounts ... Office personnel are safe, and even mechanics are not allowed to have outside tool vendors at the shop... It will probably be the drivers fault if he gets sick at a customer. And somehow safety will figure out a way to take safety bonus away lol

We should be given 2 options, either stay on with hazard pay and an agreement that if we or one of our family members come down with the Virus, that we shall be paid for the time off and the guaranteed continuance of our benefits. Or we should be given the option to be voluntarily laid off if we wish so we can get government benefits. None of us signed up to be a hero.

Exactly, everybody at corporate sitting in their nice confined office space has no idea of the feeling of walking into all the businesses unsure of their employees hygiene practices. We are out in the battlefield.

I know for a fact that collections dept is working from home. Had to call on a collect shipment today and could hear kids in the background. Lady freely admitted she was working from home when I asked about background noise

We should be given 2 options, either stay on with hazard pay and an agreement that if we or one of our family members come down with the Virus, that we shall be paid for the time off and the guaranteed continuance of our benefits. Or we should be given the option to be voluntarily laid off if we wish so we can get government benefits. None of us signed up to be a hero.
Your so correct i feel like the company is marching me to my grave